Big Bend
First Name
Traci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread FB_IMG_1621297593496
Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread PXL_20210515_234153417

Just picked mine up this weekend. I'm happy I drove 2.5 hours for the color I wanted!
Sponsored

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
Cactus Grey is the color that will always tricks your digital camera. I pulled a few images from this forum and corrected the color balance based not on the Cactus Grey but the black and whites in the photos, in all cases the cactus grey is pretty consistently the same.

The color doesn't change, our perception is tricked and photographs get it wrong.

I love colors like this. MY last car was a Dessert Khaki Subaru which did the same thing.

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread bronco
Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread 4 broncos corrected

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I've been toying with the idea of wrapping my roof white. Any input/feedback?
Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread IMG_20210602_155119
If you do PAY to have it done by a highly rated and reputable company. Another member had a black wrap done and it was a hack job scuffing and scratching to bare metal. Do your homework before taking a leap.

Reactions: Jrl

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
I've been toying with the idea of wrapping my roof white. Any input/feedback?
Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread IMG_20210602_155119
I think it'd look good with the cactus grey; hardest part is finding a reputable shop that won't damage the roof.

Might be worth it to Photoshop on a white roof beforehand, or pay someone on Fiverr to do that -- gives you an idea of what it might look like before committing.

First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
If you do PAY to have it done by a highly rated and reputable company. Another member had a black wrap done and it was a hack job scuffing and scratching to bare metal. Do your homework before taking a leap.
I saw that! What a nightmare. Definitely means I will be more picky about the shop if I decide to make the leap.

First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I think it'd look good with the cactus grey; hardest part is finding a reputable shop that won't damage the roof.

Might be worth it to Photoshop on a white roof beforehand, or pay someone on Fiverr to do that -- gives you an idea of what it might look like before committing.
Great idea! I'm no good photoshop so I'll be finding someone to do it.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Great idea! I'm no good photoshop so I'll be finding someone to do it.
The cactus grey Big Bronco looks great with a white roof, although I'd leave the two glass hinges black instead of white.

The question with the Sport is how a white roof will look with cactus grey and shiny black c-panels. The Big Bend Sport also has black door handles; minor detail, but I think the Outer Banks cactus grey door handles would look slightly better because they'd just blend in.

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread EdLBa1UXsAU9I1w

Last edited:

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
The cactus grey Big Bronco looks great with a white roof, although I'd leave the two glass hinges black instead of white.

The question with the Sport is how a white roof will look with cactus grey and shiny black c-panels. The Big Bend Sport also has black door handles; minor detail, but I think the Outer Banks cactus grey door handles would look slightly better because they'd just blend in.

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread EdLBa1UXsAU9I1w
I've got new 2021 RAV4 TRD while endless waiting for my BS (not for much longer hopefully), which looks about that way - Luna Rock color with off white roof. Site unseen I would've passed on the combo but it looks good IMHO. Black panels look fine with it. I'd say that there is less white in my RAV4 than in that Bronco though. So I think in case of BS it would've looked totally fine with the white roof. Just my .02.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
I've got new 2021 RAV4 TRD while endless waiting for my BS (not for much longer hopefully), which looks about that way - Luna Rock color with off white roof. Site unseen I would've passed on the combo but it looks good IMHO. Black panels look fine with it. I'd say that there is less white in my RAV4 than in that Bronco though. So I think in case of BS it would've looked totally fine with the white roof. Just my .02.
I looked at a few RAV4 Adventure trims in lunar rock last year -- the white roof really makes it pop.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
I looked at a few RAV4 Adventure trims in lunar rock last year -- the white roof really makes it pop.
Indeed. White color they use has lots of grey in and called ice white or something like that. Looks good.

I had my cactus grey Borderlands ordered with grey roof 1st assuming it was gonna be color matched. Not so much after seeing it on the street. I think Outer Banks is the only one with color matched roof option (I might be off there). So I went ahead and changed it back to black roof. Another color option like white would've been great to have though.

COBroncoBilly

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Woolworth Level Lift on Badlands. Method 701 wheels with 245/70/17 Toyo OC ATIII. Slight rub on the pinch weld Woolworth mentions in previous posts. Should be able to grind down. It will be worth it. Just wanted to share.

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread Bronco