Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I’m concerned that it had 14 miles when you picked it up. Sounds to me like they let someone take it for a test drive as I wouldn’t expect it to come off the truck with more than 3-4. I’ll be livid with my dealer if they do the same.
[/QUO

I was hoping other people will list their pick up mileage also. Gives people a chance to compare. I told the sales manager that I was glad I picked it up when I did or it might have needed an oil change soon.
Sponsored

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I love the blue/grey top with the steelies! Best configuration out there (even though i ordered A51 BL...). Enjoyed your write-up. $700 key replacement sounds absurd
I wanted to find the price for an average fob replacement and I keep seeing estimates of $150 -$400 for transponder type key fobs. That includes the fob, cutting the key and programing. I replaced a 2008 Escape key/remote combo and it cost me $160. I'm thinking the dealer quoted me a worst case scenario where you lose both keys and have to reprogram from scratch.

Still :surprised:

I

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
Thanks so much for the side by side pics with the boxy escape - I have one and always wanted to see what the b/s looks like beside the boxy Escape. :)
And Alto blue is the color of choice for me too, when I get mine.

realworld51

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Alto blue Outer Banks! Ordered 11/5/20, took delivery 1/8/21. Still getting acquainted. I notice details:
- std 18” wheels and tires, but ‘full size spare’ is a 17” wheel and tire
- optional cargo mat isn’t for the cargo floor; 2 piece kit snaps in place on the 2nd row seat backs, covering those carpeted surfaces
- speed sign recognition (with 360 Assist+ pkg) mostly works
- very pleased with the ebony/roast interior color (surprised!)
Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 06688C16-8731-4C39-9008-D7F69108BC72
Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread F737ADA7-1DD1-4329-845F-7A9F3CBA56B8

NotAnonymous

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Love that color! I'm in the process of deciding whether to go Sport or big Bronco, but if I go Sport I'm searching high and low for an Alto Blue BL/BL! Enjoy your new ride!

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Extremely jealous that you were able to order on 11/20, and took delivery on 1/8. Ford has a lot of answering to do for the many of us with early reservations and delayed production dates still to come.

Edit: nothing against you :)
Love the color as well. I assume no OB package?

realworld51

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Extremely jealous that you were able to order on 11/20, and took delivery on 1/8. Ford has a lot of answering to do for the many of us with early reservations and delayed production dates still to come.

Edit: nothing against you :)
Love the color as well. I assume no OB package?
Thanks. Yes, OB pkg included.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Alto Blue Bronco Sport Base trim on 17" Black Rhino Wheels wrapped in (BFG) BF Goodrich Tires.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 2021 Bronco Sport Black Rhino Wheels BF Goodrich Tires 1
Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 2021 Bronco Sport Black Rhino Wheels BF Goodrich Tires 2
Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 2021 Bronco Sport Black Rhino Wheels BF Goodrich Tires 4
Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 2021 Bronco Sport Black Rhino Wheels BF Goodrich Tires 3

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Alto Blue Bronco Sport Base trim on 17" Black Rhino Wheels wrapped in (BFG) BF Goodrich Tires.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 2021 Bronco Sport Black Rhino Wheels BF Goodrich Tires 1
Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 2021 Bronco Sport Black Rhino Wheels BF Goodrich Tires 2
Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 2021 Bronco Sport Black Rhino Wheels BF Goodrich Tires 4
Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 2021 Bronco Sport Black Rhino Wheels BF Goodrich Tires 3
Are we positive that’s not black? I was under the impression base trim is only available in four colors... white, black, carbon gray, and silver.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Last edited: