Big Bend
First Name
Catie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Has anyone put vinyl graphics on?
I'm trying to find a good secondary color. The only thing I've come up with is matching the gunmetal grey on the grill.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20230304_123223
Vinyl graphics as in on the vehicle paint or on the window? I did a window vinyl in the back quarter windows and I did vinyl letters on mine; for the window vinyl I did a matte black and for the letters I did a cobalt blue color so it had some gray in it (I have some pics of mine a few posts up).
Sponsored

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Vinyl graphics as in on the vehicle paint or on the window? I did a window vinyl in the back quarter windows and I did vinyl letters on mine; for the window vinyl I did a matte black and for the letters I did a cobalt blue color so it had some gray in it (I have some pics of mine a few posts up).
On the body, hood and sides. This blue is so dark I didn't think a matte black would be very noticeable especially on the hood. Going to try to match the grey for the lettering on the back.
Many of the companies that sell the decals said they could do custom colors if I gave them the right 3M color code... or after all this I'll just do black. Lol

SapphireCat

Big Bend
First Name
Catie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
On the body, hood and sides. This blue is so dark I didn't think a matte black would be very noticeable especially on the hood. Going to try to match the grey for the lettering on the back.
Many of the companies that sell the decals said they could do custom colors if I gave them the right 3M color code... or after all this I'll just do black. Lol
Well, depending on how noticeable you want to go, you could match it to the badlands decal. :)

I think any gray color, or a lighter shade of blue would look good for decals on the blue. I know I liked the matte black on the window because it isn't super noticeable but in the sun it has a nice reflection on it vs. the window. Also, you could try a two-tone decal - brighter color behind and then the black on top (like an outline).

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Well, depending on how noticeable you want to go, you could match it to the badlands decal. :)

I think any gray color, or a lighter shade of blue would look good for decals on the blue. I know I liked the matte black on the window because it isn't super noticeable but in the sun it has a nice reflection on it vs. the window. Also, you could try a two-tone decal - brighter color behind and then the black on top (like an outline).
I was thinking about the badge color🤔
Might be too much. Thanx!

kayjay

Heritage
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Got mine last week! It caught my eye as I was driving past the dealership. I’ve loved the look of the Heritage models since I saw the press release and this shade of blue is so great. All of my prior cars have been silver or gray so I was ready for a change.

I had been waiting on a new 2024 Wrangler but the price differential plus the great financing terms at Ford is what tipped the scale. I’m so happy with my decision to go with the Bronco Sport.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_1602

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Got mine last week! It caught my eye as I was driving past the dealership. I’ve loved the look of the Heritage models since I saw the press release and this shade of blue is so great. All of my prior cars have been silver or gray so I was ready for a change.

I had been waiting on a new 2024 Wrangler but the price differential plus the great financing terms at Ford is what tipped the scale. I’m so happy with my decision to go with the Bronco Sport.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread IMG_1602
Congrats on your new Bronco!

Alfa 2407

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Has anyone put vinyl graphics on?
I'm trying to find a good secondary color. The only thing I've come up with is matching the gunmetal grey on the grill.

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20230304_123223
White works well, that's what I'm doing on mine, still waiting for the window and door graphics to come in

Ford Bronco Sport Official ALTO BLUE Bronco Sport Thread 20230726_184219

holdreset

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GX 470
I have a dumb question, I'm trying to get an Alto Blue Badlands but I can only find it in the Outerbanks trim. When I go to Ford's website to build one, that color isn't available yet I see folks with Alto Blue Badlands. Are ya'll special ordering these through the dealership? Or were they on the lot with this combination?
Thanks!
Sponsored