Off road protection available yet? Rock rails / sliders / skid plates?

vyruz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend, Toyota 86
My big thing is side protection from branches and brush.
We need something like this for the sport
https://www.rhinohide.com.au/
I don’t really care that much about getting some scratches, if i did i probably just wouldnt go off roading. For the cost of that armor you can just fix up the paint at some point and it seems like those panels would still get scratched up so unless youre taking them on and off whenever you go out (which seems like something i wouldnt do) youll be seeing scratches on your car.

OP
OP
GoatsyBanks

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I don’t really care that much about getting some scratches, if i did i probably just wouldnt go off roading. For the cost of that armor you can just fix up the paint at some point and it seems like those panels would still get scratched up so unless youre taking them on and off whenever you go out (which seems like something i wouldnt do) youll be seeing scratches on your car.
I am at least getting the vinyl covers for the stupid piano black plastic, A, B, C and D pillars. Those will scratch with a swipe of a finger.

vyruz

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend, Toyota 86
I am at least getting the vinyl covers for the stupid piano black plastic, A, B, C and D pillars. Those will scratch with a swipe of a finger.
That's a good idea, my driver side already did get scratched there i didn't really think about getting some vinyl wrap for just that part.

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport