tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Boring post, but thought some might be interested down the line. I found perfect replacement valve stem dust caps on Amazon. They're indistinguishable from what my wheels had from the factory and arrived next-day (though DFW has distribution centers all over the place, so YMMV).

https://a.co/d/8GaK7lq
Sponsored

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
I’ll stick with these. I found them on Amazon. Available in Grey, Black, Orange and Red.

Ford Bronco Sport OEM Replacement Valve Stem Caps C0C56940-EE99-4A64-8BD4-4CAC22968554

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Boring post, but thought some might be interested down the line. I found perfect replacement valve stem dust caps on Amazon. They're indistinguishable from what my wheels had from the factory and arrived next-day (though DFW has distribution centers all over the place, so YMMV).

What happened to the original caps?
I know people steal them, I've had a few pilfered over time, kind of aggravating.

OP
OP
tburner

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I know people steal them, I've had a few pilfered over time, kind of aggravating.
Forgot a couple after airing back up.

Its her Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Ford Escape and Mercury Mountaineer

Be careful with metal caps, My wife wanted some on her BS OB and got them on Amazon and now I cant get them off.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Be careful with metal caps, My wife wanted some on her BS OB and got them on Amazon and now I cant get them off.
Yeah, that’s a big no-no. Steel and aluminum do not mix well.

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Probably kids. I had two of them very suddenly come up missing last week, so I bought some replacements from Amazon. Look pretty much like factory.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES

V8 Yankee

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
That's good, harder for someone to steal. I bought nice Bronco caps, made sure they are tight. Just takes a few second more to get the multi tool out of the console to help remove them. Added the McGard Lug Nuts too. The little things like caps and lug nuts go unnoticed but kind of fun to add some incognito bling. I do admit though, caps and lugs is boring))
Sponsored