Nudge bar/grille guard for Badlands with tow hooks ??

vethawk

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Does anyone know if there is a nudge bar/grille guard available for the Badlands with tow hooks in the front ?? The Rough Country nudge bar doesn't work with the Badlands....just curious, thanks
Sponsored

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Does anyone know if there is a nudge bar/grille guard available for the Badlands with tow hooks in the front ?? The Rough Country nudge bar doesn't work with the Badlands....just curious, thanks
You have to remove to tow hooks; that is where the nudge bar connects. Can't have them both

OP
OP
vethawk

vethawk

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You have to remove to tow hooks; that is where the nudge bar connects. Can't have them both
For the mechanically stupid is that easy to do and will it work on the Badlands if I remove my tow hooks ??

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
For the mechanically stupid is that easy to do and will it work on the Badlands if I remove my tow hooks ??
Yes you can remove the tow hooks and put the nudge bar.

Scott_NYC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I had my tow hooks removed to install the rough country nudge bar. So far, it is the only nudge bar out as far as I know. Looking for something for the back bumper. Anybody know if anything came out yet?

Ford Bronco Sport Nudge bar/grille guard for Badlands with tow hooks ?? Bronco_2

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I had my tow hooks removed to install the rough country nudge bar. So far, it is the only nudge bar out as far as I know. Looking for something for the back bumper. Anybody know if anything came out yet?

Ford Bronco Sport Nudge bar/grille guard for Badlands with tow hooks ?? Bronco_2
Did the front bumper have to be taken off?

Scott_NYC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Did the front bumper have to be taken off?
Yes, The bumper did have to be taken off, I had it professionally installed by a Rough Country authorized Dealer. They had to drill two small openings into the bumper, as shown in the instructions. Note : The frame on the first edition was a little different from what they show in the instructions for the nudge bar . The shop had to make a custom piece that they welded to the frame because I didn't want them to make a hole into the frame itself

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Yes, The bumper did have to be taken off, I had it professionally installed by a Rough Country authorized Dealer. They had to drill two small openings into the bumper, as shown in the instructions. Note : The frame on the first edition was a little different from what they show in the instructions for the nudge bar . The shop had to make a custom piece that they welded to the frame because I didn't want them to make a hole into the frame itself
Is the badlands frame similar as in they would have to make a hole in the frame?

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Think I will wait to see what else comes out this year before drilling and possibly welding. Sometimes first out of the gate ā€¦

Scott_NYC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Anyway you can post install instructions? I am hoping the bumper doesnā€™t have to be removed if you arenā€™t buying lights
Hi, I don't have a copy of the instructions but you can probably find them online somewhere

Fenyx1230

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
https://fordrangerlifts.com/shop/ols/products/nudge-bar-light-bar?fbclid=IwAR0P27LX5xxRUA_8OSK5afw0wpyoX91TThQ_dJdaT8srvRRquxvCnlVxJD4

With the Rough Country, you need to weld on some new brackets. It will also block the front camera and sensors. In the one above you can have the tow hooks and it won't block the sensors and camera. A little pricey though

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport