delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
My wife and daughter are 5 hours away for my daughter to participate in a jr. golf tournament. A couple of days ago we realized that she needed something they’d left at home.
I jumped in the BS Badlands at about 5:30 in the evening, getting there about 10:30. Spent the night, got up to head back home at 5am, pulling into my house by 10am to start my workday.

other than lack of sleep, felt totally relaxed and good to go. No back pain, discomfort, or any other complaints like I’ve had with other cars and road trips.
Was a complete pleasure to drive and enjoy some alone time, some quiet time, and some pod casts. Great little car for road-trips!
Sponsored

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
My wife and daughter are 5 hours away for my daughter to participate in a jr. golf tournament. A couple of days ago we realized that she needed something they’d left at home.
I jumped in the BS Badlands at about 5:30 in the evening, getting there about 10:30. Spent the night, got up to head back home at 5am, pulling into my house by 10am to start my workday.

other than lack of sleep, felt totally relaxed and good to go. No back pain, discomfort, or any other complaints like I’ve had with other cars and road trips.
Was a complete pleasure to drive and enjoy some alone time, some quiet time, and some pod casts. Great little car for road-trips!
Betcha it would make a heck of a golf cart.⛳😀

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
I did something similar a couple weeks back. Perfect for 2 adults or less.

more than 6 hours and I’m really missing that thigh support though

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I’m tempted to see how well it would replace the Lexus on long trips. With the Full size coming, my wife wants me to cull the herd. I’ve kind of grown attached to this little bugger but not sure how well it will compare to the ES350 on those 15 hour day trips!

dbsb3233

Outer Banks
First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`21 Mustang Mach-E, `23 Bronco Sport OB
We just finished a 2700 mile trip in our new BSOB. It was good, but the seats aren't quite as comfortable as our Mustang Mach-E that I get almost no back/hip/thigh fatigue from. After about 3 hours, I was starting to feel it in the BSOB.

But sometimes that's just a matter of getting the positions right. Seat angle, lumbar, etc can make a big difference.

OP
OP
delm

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
I’m tempted to see how well it would replace the Lexus on long trips. With the Full size coming, my wife wants me to cull the herd. I’ve kind of grown attached to this little bugger but not sure how well it will compare to the ES350 on those 15 hour day trips!
Probably not a great replacement for the Lexus. We have an X7 for most of our road-trips. Far more comfortable, responsive, and quiet than the BS. But in and of itself, the BS is just fine.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Probably not a great replacement for the Lexus. We have an X7 for most of our road-trips. Far more comfortable, responsive, and quiet than the BS. But in and of itself, the BS is just fine.
Being in the Midwest, our first day most places is 12 plus. The ES350 is by far the most comfortable over long distances I’ve driven. I drove 20 hours straight from south central Wisconsin to south central Texas every 6 - 8 weeks for a period of 3 years. Rented cars and had a lot of seat time in a multitude of vehicles. Nothing was as comfortable as the Lexus. It just lacks the ground clearance to get too far off-road! :cool:
Sponsored