Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Jeep Gladiator
Maybe ya'll can help. My wife is trying to find a specific color for her BS. She's ordered two different sets from Etsy that claimed to be the color she wants.... but they were not.

She has a Cricut and could probably cut her own if she had the right font and sizing. Does anyone have that info they'd be willing to share with us?

The other option is if any of you can cut them for her for a reasonable price she'd probably be willing to just buy another set.

She wants this color.... This dark purple(ish) oil spill kinda color.

Ford Bronco Sport New Vinyl Letter Decals 61FOjv4FSCL._AC_SL1000_

Ford Bronco Sport New Vinyl Letter Decals 71XtUFzORbL._AC_SL1500_
Cool Color! Wish I was able to help!
Sponsored

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Not sure on lug nuts, but in a lot of other things it’s referred to as rainbow or multi. May or may not be of any help.

Ginther

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Not sure on lug nuts, but in a lot of other things it’s referred to as rainbow or multi. May or may not be of any help.
The colors she's ordered from Etsy are "white opal chrome" and "black holo chrome". The black holo was closer, but more black than holo(graphic) or iridescent looking.

SapphireCat

Big Bend
First Name
Catie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport

Ginther

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport

junlin

Badlands
First Name
du
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, f-150
Ford Bronco Sport New Vinyl Letter Decals 2021-Ford-Bronco-Black-Diamond-interior-38

I bought 3D raised letter decals from Jhazeauto. The decals are excellent quality, very easy to install and look great.

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
I bought these blue letter decals for our Bronco Sport Badlands. I wanted to cover the letters "BRONCO" in the front on the grill and the letters in the back "BRONCO SPORT" on the back lift gate. I sent a message to the seller on Etsy and asked him if it was best to just install them over the letters dry after I had cleaned the letters on the BS with an alcohol pad or use a wet solution of water/soap in a spray bottle. He told me not to use the wet solution and put them on dry. I just got done and it was a royal PITA to install the letters as they would cling to the plastic letters when I was trying to get them ready to apply. Static electricity I would guess. Then at 68, I am not as steady as I used to be. The letters are not perfectly straight, but not too bad looking. However, I am thinking about a different color as my wife thinks they look to bright on our Area 51 color.
Question to all you experts, what is the best way to apply them and should I of used the wet solution to make things easier? What did you do and can you post pictures too please if you have applied decals on the Bronco letters on your BS?
Thanks very much!!!
Ford Bronco Sport New Vinyl Letter Decals IMG_3024
Ford Bronco Sport New Vinyl Letter Decals IMG_3028

Phil

Like you I am a little older (79). I had the same question about applying the vinyl letter overlays. I just did mine recently because of the cooler weather here in New York. I ended up doing the wet method. I had to re-position some of the letters more than once to be happy with them. If you apply them dry it is very difficult to re-position them if they are off center. I recommend the wet method. Here are the results of my efforts.
Ford Bronco Sport New Vinyl Letter Decals 100_6784.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport New Vinyl Letter Decals 100_6789.JPG

OP
OP
Phil_R

Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Jeep Gladiator
Phil

Like you I am a little older (79). I had the same question about applying the vinyl letter overlays. I just did mine recently because of the cooler weather here in New York. I ended up doing the wet method. I had to re-position some of the letters more than once to be happy with them. If you apply them dry it is very difficult to re-position them if they are off center. I recommend the wet method. Here are the results of my efforts.
Ford Bronco Sport New Vinyl Letter Decals 100_6784.JPG
Ford Bronco Sport New Vinyl Letter Decals 100_6789.JPG
Thanks Michael! Your letters turned out great and I think that you are 100% correct that the wet method is a better option. Thanks so much for the reply and pictures!!!
Sponsored