Jim in Wisconsin

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello, I just bought a Bronco Sport from dealer stock here in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin. It's a black base model. I've only had it 5 days and about 175 miles, so I don't know much about it yet. I traded in my 09 Ranger pickup. I hope it serves me as well as that truck did. So far I like it, but I don't like the engine shutting off at a stop light.
Sponsored

BroncoBoy40

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 F-150 XLT, 97 Mustang GT, 89 Festiva
Welcome and congrats Jim! I'm also in WI. First in Ft. Atkinson to buy one, First Edition which was just built and hasn't arrived yet. You'll get used to the auto-start-stop. We have that in our 19 Ranger.

schizorage

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base
Hello, I just bought a Bronco Sport from dealer stock here in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin. It's a black base model. I've only had it 5 days and about 175 miles, so I don't know much about it yet. I traded in my 09 Ranger pickup. I hope it serves me as well as that truck did. So far I like it, but I don't like the engine shutting off at a stop light.
There's a little button just below the infotainment screen you can push each time you get in the car to disable the auto start/stop.

Congrats on the new ride!

wiyeti

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Outer Banks
Kennedy Ford. That’s where I ordered my OB from last August. 3000 miles now and still happy! Great dealer.

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
didn't happen :sunglasses:

OP
OP

Jim in Wisconsin

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco Sport
You're right, Corey - Kennedy Ford. They are good guys.
Now I have a little problem with it though. It steers hard and a error message comes up on the dash saying "steering assist fault - service required" This has happened twice and if I shut it off and restart it goes away. They are checking into it to see what needs to be done.
Maybe it'll take real long to fix it and they'll give me a 700 hp Mustang as a loaner! Fat chance huh.

wiyeti

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Outer Banks
You're right, Corey - Kennedy Ford. They are good guys.
Now I have a little problem with it though. It steers hard and a error message comes up on the dash saying "steering assist fault - service required" This has happened twice and if I shut it off and restart it goes away. They are checking into it to see what needs to be done.
Maybe it'll take real long to fix it and they'll give me a 700 hp Mustang as a loaner! Fat chance huh.
Ya, I was drooling over that Mustang as well. Tried to convince my wife she needed it! Sorry to hear about your issues, that really sucks.
Sponsored