ROCKNBRONCO777

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
those are good suggestions. The oil catch can is actually in development. As for the engine cover, I think you can call Ford and they would give you one for free.
HA! For free? Surely the dealership would just laugh at us. They're not included anymore. If you want one installed you have to purchase the parts afterwards and install yourself. Definitely a market for engine covers. Just saying.
Sponsored

Joseto95

First Name
José Tomás
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Wildtrak 2022
Hi Everyone,

Let us first introduce ourselves, we are a Canadian based company active in selling on the Euro market and we do our in house product developments and work with many OEM part manufacturers to ensure the specifications of our products are 100% compatible with perfect fitment.

We strive to provide you with the best product and services, having said that we value your feedback as an end user and help us grow.

We are excited to become a member of this growing community, and will be continuing to develop new products for the Bronco Sport platform.

The fender garnish light is a product that we recently developed, with the help and feedback of local Canadian owners we had been constantly making revisions and upgrades to this product. This is an easy to install LED fender light that will be a complete replacement of the hard plastic garnish that came with your Bronco Sport.

ABS Mud flaps are a must for people who drive in winter or going off road, our mud flaps are perfect fitment to Bronco Sport and made with weather resistance material that will not fade or deteriorate over time.

Fender Flares - Our fender flares are made with ABS plastic with silicone weather strip and stainless steel nuts. These flares will help add an aggressive look to your Bronco Sport and its perfect fitment requires no drilling to your chassis.

Factory location high output fog lights are currently under development, we are looking for recommendations on this product, if you have any suggestions feel free to send it our way.

We are also starting to develop LED bumper lenses for this platform.

Stay tuned

We value your feedback and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to DM/PM me.

All members have a discount of 10% off on products off our website at Tectico-Bro.com

Ford Bronco Sport New sponsor to the forum!  Tectico 632-431_1000x
Ford Bronco Sport New sponsor to the forum!  Tectico 634-432-1_1000x
Ford Bronco Sport New sponsor to the forum!  Tectico Main-5_49953702-9441-4a0d-a24a-10c067b0a692_500x

Ford Bronco Sport New sponsor to the forum!  Tectico fm2-

Ford Bronco Sport New sponsor to the forum!  Tectico fm4-

Ford Bronco Sport New sponsor to the forum!  Tectico fm1-
Hello, cool lights, where did you install or conect the white drl to the car, which cable? Because the turn signal goes to turn signal cable which works with 12v , but the testes got drl cable of the car works with 10.2v, so , how would be the instalation? Or where do you recomend installing it, electrically. Like them !

OP
OP
Tectico

Tectico

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 mt82 / 2016 Camaro 2SS tr6060
We wired it to the front side maker lights. You can you access the light from behind the fender liner, pretty straight forward install.

Well, the owner of our development vehicle said the dealer will give him his for free once it's available. He was told it was just due to supply shortage so it wasn't available when he picked up the car.

sparkerk

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited to Bronco Sport
Does anyone have a picture of what these lights/blinkers look like from the side/rear? As if a car was sitting in the Bronco's blindspot (slightly backward from the Bronco), are the signals visible to them, or just from the side-side and front-side? Hopefully y'all know what I'm asking LOL

OP
OP
Tectico

Tectico

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We wired the Amber on driver side signal and white on passenger side signal. Was just a test to see how it looks

Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
those are good suggestions. The oil catch can is actually in development. As for the engine cover, I think you can call Ford and they would give you one for free.
Who Do I call Ford Marketing? Where’s my engine cover?

sparkerk

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited to Bronco Sport

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Do you have install instructions for the fender flares?

OP
OP
Tectico

Tectico

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We are in the process of making a plug and play harness for these lights.

If you buy the current version, there are 3 wires one goes to the signal, ground goes to battery and the other goes to the bumper marker lights.

Ford Bronco Sport New sponsor to the forum!  Tectico wire

OP
OP
Tectico

Tectico

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Who Do I call Ford Marketing? Where’s my engine cover?
I am not sure, but our friend said his sales told him he will get his once it becomes available. Maybe the sales lied to him?

OP
OP
Tectico

Tectico

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you haven't already purchase one off our amz or website and would like to help me with development. I can send you a set for free to help me test new driver and harnesses. PM in anyone is interested.

HugeGuyTheory

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
If you haven't already purchase one off our amz or website and would like to help me with development. I can send you a set for free to help me test new driver and harnesses. PM in anyone is interested.
Has there been any developments on a plug and play? Is the plan to have 2 pass through plugs? One for each side marker and headlight? I'd be interested in these.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.