B-Dog15

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Finally got some new shoes put on! BFG KO2 245/65r17. Makes a huge difference in looks and driving stayed relatively the same outside of some road noise and slightly heavier steering. Was also able to get the Speedo recalibrated to account for the bigger tires!
Ford Bronco Sport New Shoes IMG_0437
Sponsored

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks great.
I have the same size tires on my Badlands, Didn't recalibrate the speedometer, wasn't that far off to worry about.

OP
OP
B-Dog15

B-Dog15

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks great.
I have the same size tires on my Badlands, Didn't recalibrate the speedometer, wasn't that far off to worry about.
Love them so far. As far as speedo goes my main concern was not throwing off the odometer as well since I plan on having this car for a very long time. Also my ocd (not actually) would constantly be nagging me in the back of my head.

Captain Trips

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Finally got some new shoes put on! BFG KO2 245/65r17. Makes a huge difference in looks and driving stayed relatively the same outside of some road noise and slightly heavier steering. Was also able to get the Speedo recalibrated to account for the bigger tires!

[/QUOTE
Looks good. Do you have a lift, and is there any rubbing?

OP
OP
B-Dog15

B-Dog15

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
No lift and no rubbing lock to lock. Have also done some very minor suspension articulation and still no rubbing.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Looks great, Brandon! 😎 Thanks for sharing and for being part of the Ford family!
Sponsored