• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Michigan New Auto Dimming Mirror from Outer Banks

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
I don't like the Auto Dimming Mirror on my OB (there's no override switch), so I am swapping it for a regular mirror. The regular mirror is going to cost me $90, so I'll ship the dimming mirror to you for $110. Half the price of ordering one form Ford. If you happen to be in Traverse City Michigan, we can just swap mirrors in my driveway for free.

PM for details.

Tom
Sponsored

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I don't like the Auto Dimming Mirror on my OB (there's no override switch), so I am swapping it for a regular mirror. The regular mirror is going to cost me $90, so I'll ship the dimming mirror to you for $110. Half the price of ordering one form Ford. If you happen to be in Traverse City Michigan, we can just swap mirrors in my driveway for free.

PM for details.

Tom
Wonder if it's a plug and play or if you have to run power for it

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
I was working on getting a Homelink/auto dimming mirror installed on the BS. I had an old one laying around from a Miata I use to own. I tried the fitment last weekend but the stem isn't long enough to clear the plastic housing above. I bought an extender for it, haven't gotten it yet but it will add another inch which I think will clear the housing. The wiring was pretty straight forward, I was able to use the existing wiring connector from the old mirror. I was also curious if the other trim levels had the wiring for the mirror or not.

Here is a link to a manual mirror on Ebay for $39.82 or best offer with free shipping.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/154604038313?hash=item23ff1e68a9:g:Y7sAAOSwqwBhOlto

OP
OP
Kachadurian

Kachadurian

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fiat 500
I was working on getting a Homelink/auto dimming mirror installed on the BS. I had an old one laying around from a Miata I use to own. I tried the fitment last weekend but the stem isn't long enough to clear the plastic housing above. I bought an extender for it, haven't gotten it yet but it will add another inch which I think will clear the housing. The wiring was pretty straight forward, I was able to use the existing wiring connector from the old mirror. I was also curious if the other trim levels had the wiring for the mirror or not.

Here is a link to a manual mirror on Ebay for $39.82 or best offer with free shipping.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/154604038313?hash=item23ff1e68a9:g:Y7sAAOSwqwBhOlto
Thanks.