First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yeah if I see political stuff I gonna tattle tail report it too....

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I mean, itā€™s a forum for a mid priced, Compact SUV. Kind of sad we canā€™t just talk about lift kits, tires and things missing from the dash or engine bay. Iā€™m definitely not here for the deep political science content.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Sounds like someone needs a safe space. Dont like what someone says then dont read it, simple.
No safe space required. Used the ignore button. No sense in feelings being hurt or extending conversation into petty quibbles. Felt it was rather respectful approach. Certain we are on opposite reaches of understanding

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ford Bronco Sport Negativity 1662237566737

yep, filter all you want
but it has it's downside
you'll remain stuck in your own re-enforced point of view
nothing gets fixed by ignoring it
contention has it's merits
B-but my feelings
if that's the case
your feelings need a better skid plate

:D
Classic film...take it easy Francis.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ford Bronco Sport Negativity 1662237566737

yep, filter all you want
but it has it's downside
you'll remain stuck in your own re-enforced point of view
nothing gets fixed by ignoring it
contention has it's merits
B-but my feelings
if that's the case
your feelings need a better skid plate

:D
Absolutely, and I've found it's a big space, and a lot of good folks. If I come across something I can't respectfully argue or agree...I'm not getting into a heated back and forth. That's what the ignore feature does for me. It's not worth it.

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
Absolutely, and I've found it's a big space, and a lot of good folks. If I come across something I can't respectfully argue or agree...I'm not getting into a heated back and forth. That's what the ignore feature does for me. It's not worth it.
yep
denizen of another forum for years
no moderators
anything goes
develop thick skin or you'll have a rough time of it
BUT...........
every now and then a real comfy thread pops in
headphones go on
put tune on loop
and relax
so yeah, I can respect your point from that angle

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Mustang conv, '22 Bronco Sport (Spooky)
I started a thread about not having fog lamps that were listed as standard equipment on my '22 BS BB's MSRP. I was a bit upset, but so was my salesperson! After about a month of back-and-forth over what they considered a fair resolution, I agreed to have some other non standard interior pieces instead. I really wasn't broken up over the loss of the fog lamps as I rarely used them on other vehicles I owned and I consider my BB upgraded with what I received from them. And, after 7,500 miles I am completely happy with my baby bronco. Zero issues, great gas mileage, a complete joy to drive and it's a bad ass looking ride! So, started with negativity, ending with :inlove:šŸ˜

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
If you guys want positivity, take a few minutes to read the Google reviews for the Hermosillo Assembly Plant. Navigated to it on maps just now out of curiosity. I've never seen such hardworking folks thankful to work in a clean, safe, and efficient environment to provide for themselves and their families.

We think a lot about our Sports, but not always about the hands that built them. Without the knowledgeable individuals at that plant, there are no Sports, no Forum, no discussion whatsoever, positive or negative. I mean seriously, go look at the pictures they're posting of that place and their smiling faces posing next to the vehicles they helped to make. They're genuinely proud to build our Sports. Wish I could shake their hands and thank them properly.

gcbroncosport

Outer Banks
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I started a thread about not having fog lamps that were listed as standard equipment on my '22 BS BB's MSRP. I was a bit upset, but so was my salesperson! After about a month of back-and-forth over what they considered a fair resolution, I agreed to have some other non standard interior pieces instead. I really wasn't broken up over the loss of the fog lamps as I rarely used them on other vehicles I owned and I consider my BB upgraded with what I received from them. And, after 7,500 miles I am completely happy with my baby bronco. Zero issues, great gas mileage, a complete joy to drive and it's a bad ass looking ride! So, started with negativity, ending with :inlove:šŸ˜
This is the way I feel too... See the forum as the place for both... To bond over the fun of the BS and get ideas... But also, as with any car, there may be issues and forums are a great place to get ideas on how to solve them (not just about complaining, but actually about looking for resolutions, especially when a dealer can be so UNhelpful) from fellow devoted BS owners -> and sharing those resolutions. Such shares have surely helped yours truly plenty!! :like:

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Mustang conv, '22 Bronco Sport (Spooky)
I totally agree with Elegance and gcbroncosport. Build quality at the Hermosillo plant, at least from my perspective, is quite high and I appreciate the opportunity to voice my opinions, and get feedback on the various threads in this forum. And I say thanks for that!

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I mean, itā€™s a forum for a mid priced, Compact SUV. Kind of sad we canā€™t just talk about lift kits, tires and things missing from the dash or engine bay. Iā€™m definitely not here for the deep political science content.
Yeah for me coming in here is sometimes an escape from the political problems we face.
Sponsored