AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
He's mostly being let down by those scorpions. I guarantee you Ford did all their testing with the Wildpeaks.
yup. better rubber would make a big difference.

regardless, this guy gets a high five for rocking that bronco sport hard. ??
Sponsored

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Agree. First thing I did was upgrade the tires with my order.
It’s a fun suv to drive, badlands is a great pick .Enjoy your new ride soon . Mine also is sort of a badlands model.
Ford Bronco Sport My Bronco Sport real off roading (videos) CCAB7575-00D0-47D0-841C-F481407C794C

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
OP
OP
Raff Catalan

Raff Catalan

First Name
Raff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Wildtrak
TexasGrillChef, thanks for sharing. You showed that with some good driving and good tires the baby Bronco can really go places.
yeees, it is possible to go further than you think. It doesn't need to be speedy and effortless if you're driving well. I'll share more details about his performance here with you:

Tony832

Big Bend
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
yeees, it is possible to go further than you think. It doesn't need to be speedy and effortless if you're driving well. I'll share more details about his performance here with you:
Did you make that black bottom bashplate? Or are they for sale somewhere? I need one.

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
Reminded me of some roads I drove around on in Belize and Costa Rica. Except I had to do it in a crappy rental with worn tires. Really awesome to see some videos pushing this car. Can’t wait to see some more videos. Thank you for sharing!

OP
OP
Raff Catalan

Raff Catalan

First Name
Raff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Wildtrak
Did you make that black bottom bashplate? Or are they for sale somewhere? I need one.
yes i did, simple! And you need to before your shock breaks break, it's very fragile. I can show you more details and as it measures it in a next post, don't hesitate to send me a message.

Ford Bronco Sport My Bronco Sport real off roading (videos) Captura de Tela 2021-10-22 às 16.38.20

Tony832

Big Bend
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
yes i did, simple! And you need to before your shock breaks break, it's very fragile. I can show you more details and as it measures it in a next post, don't hesitate to send me a message.

Ford Bronco Sport My Bronco Sport real off roading (videos) Captura de Tela 2021-10-22 às 16.38.20
What is the measurement of the height? I need to make one for myself forsure.

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
Texasgrillchef
You are not permitted to do that kind of driving in anything , but a BL model , didn't you know that ! LOL

Great videos .

Last edited:

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4

Now, there's a good idea .
Sponsored