• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

My Bronco Sport First Edition is for sale

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Probably not. Start high since you know you’re gonna get many offers under.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

TheDude

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2019 Mustang GT
You'll easily sell it for that. I called a dealer who had one and was selling it for $6500 over msrp.
Carvana is selling used Badlands for $42k and I saw a First Edition used sell for 42k on ebay before so if you look at the market its actually set at a fair price.

MikeS11222

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Its possible , however I did see a full size 4 door bronco at the dealer yesterday for 42k. I would have said definitely possibly if the full size's didnt already hit the lot.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Its possible , however I did see a full size 4 door bronco at the dealer yesterday for 42k. I would have said definitely possibly if the full size's didnt already hit the lot.
Good point. If i had 45k I’d probably get a big Bronco.

OP
OP

Durf

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Was it actually available for sale? Very few are

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
No point in asking alot for a FE that has less options and only added decals.. It will never be worth more than a loaded BL in the long run.

OP
OP

Durf

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The badlands offered nothing I wanted that the fe didn’t. Plus the fe has better trailer hitch. Other than that you’re exactly right

OP
OP

Durf

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I’m only selling if I can make a profit. The market is super hot right now for badlands and fe. And rumor has it the factory that builds Ford turbo 4 cylinder will be closed until mid 2022

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
No point in asking alot for a FE that has less options and only added decals.. It will never be worth more than a loaded BL in the long run.
Except that First edition nameplate appeals to some. They always make more Badlands, but only one first edition. Yes your point is valid, but collectors look for exclusives not always functions. Granted the way things are shaping up, the true Badlands may be more valuable as commodity unexpectedly limited 2021 production. Ford actually lists the FE as Badlands first edition.

OP
OP

Durf

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
What’s the dealer name I might buy one

MikeS11222

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Or you could throw it in the garage , dont drive it and sell it in 10yrs for double.
Sponsored