derickveliz

Badlands
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
I have a Big Bend and replaced all door speakers with Alpine coaxial speakers and added a Fosgate Punch 8” 300w powered sub behind the passenger seat. Really clean sound, much better than the B&O I listened to in an Outer Banks. Easy to remove and kept all of my rear storage space.
Nice!
Where is your subwoofer? behind the passenger seat? share a picture I'm curious. The only advantage with the B&O it's the front stage and time alignment creates a kind of a 3D image.

I've been playing with other subwoofers, including an old IDQ12 that sounded fantastic with Rock music, in a small sealed box, but end up with a Stereo Integrity SQL15 with Thunder like bass, the closest I've seen/feel been in a concert, It's just unbelievable. (still keeping some Sound Quality of course) and the box it's slightly bigger than the smaller rear seat. So I still have the large seat to fold down and carry bigger stuff.

Cheers! and drive safe!

Ford Bronco Sport My 2022 Badlands Bronco Sport Journey! 1673304745196

D.
Sponsored

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Nice!
Where is your subwoofer? behind the passenger seat? share a picture I'm curious. The only advantage with the B&O it's the front stage and time alignment creates a kind of a 3D image.

I've been playing with other subwoofers, including an old IDQ12 that sounded fantastic with Rock music, in a small sealed box, but end up with a Stereo Integrity SQL15 with Thunder like bass, the closest I've seen/feel been in a concert, It's just unbelievable. (still keeping some Sound Quality of course) and the box it's slightly bigger than the smaller rear seat. So I still have the large seat to fold down and carry bigger stuff.

Cheers! and drive safe!

Ford Bronco Sport My 2022 Badlands Bronco Sport Journey! 1673304745196

D.
I love the extremeness of this solution! :)

milamookie

Badlands
First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Question for you. I was planning on getting the same Falken tires as you and want to replace my full size spare tire with that Falken tire as well. Did you do the same and did it fit in the spare tire well and under the truck floor panel? Looks to be very tight with this 245/65/R17 tire.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That's a lot of flash, bring on the dirt!

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Question for you. I was planning on getting the same Falken tires as you and want to replace my full size spare tire with that Falken tire as well. Did you do the same and did it fit in the spare tire well and under the truck floor panel? Looks to be very tight with this 245/65/R17 tire.
245 will fit back there, no problem. You may just have to remove the padding

OP
OP
derickveliz

derickveliz

Badlands
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So trying something different, experimenting I pulled out my subwoofer, and put it back upside-down, the volume of the box increased a little bit helping with the lows, but to my surprise looks like I had the Phase inverted and now sounds so much better!

Don't take me wrong, this is not a loud system, I've been working on the tuning to be as Sound Quality as possible without going crazy on the install, so far so good, I'm impressed :cool: this guy hits the very low notes with authority.

Now I think I want to design a shorter box, and hide the subwoofer a little bit. Stay tuned.

Ford Bronco Sport My 2022 Badlands Bronco Sport Journey! 1677553602794

OP
OP
derickveliz

derickveliz

Badlands
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's an amazing ride for sure!

Ford Bronco Sport My 2022 Badlands Bronco Sport Journey! 1677555462163

OP
OP
derickveliz

derickveliz

Badlands
First Name
Derick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just a little update on the Audio, I know it's not a proper SQ system, but the Bass is Sweet!
After adding a Front small Subwoofer the overall bass is incredible!

Ford Bronco Sport My 2022 Badlands Bronco Sport Journey! Bronco SQ 101