Bbbs

Big Bend
First Name
Huey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
My 2022 Big Bend is missing the lug wrench and the three-piece Jack handle crank. I've contacted my dealer and waiting on a reply. You might want to check your spare!
Sponsored

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
OP
OP

Bbbs

Big Bend
First Name
Huey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Maybe it's under the hood. I pulled everything out of the spare tire well and had a jack and a spare tire. The tray around the top of the spare tire well contained a small white funnel. The dealer is taking care of it tomorrow.

Ford Bronco Sport Missing Jack/Lug Wrench IMG_20220706_141220379_HDR

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Missing Jack/Lug Wrench 1657158482324

Op, remove the jack from the threaded rod
arrows indicate lug/jack wrench
Adding to Kong: To free the wrench, turn the nut on the left corner (as shown in the photo) to "lower" the jack. The wrench is hooked onto the jack, but closing it releases the wrench.

Sidebar: has "spare tire well insulation" been added to the list of things removed from the BS?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Adding to Kong: To free the wrench, turn the nut on the left corner (as shown in the photo) to "lower" the jack. The wrench is hooked onto the jack, but closing it releases the wrench.

Sidebar: has "spare tire well insulation" been added to the list of things removed from the BS?
I think the sound insulation is trim dependent. My 22 Badlands has it.

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I too keep a long 1/2 socket wrench beside the spare!

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Op, remove the jack from the threaded rod
arrows indicate lug/jack wrench
"Hello, Officer, I'd like to report a murder".

I also think the "trunk insulation" is part of one or more Ford Bronco Sport "sound insulation packages" that are only on the uplevel trims, not the Big Bends.

OP
OP

Bbbs

Big Bend
First Name
Huey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport

I'll pull the jack out and take it apart. Hopefully all the parts are there. Thanks
The spare tire well insulation is intact. It has a little white funnel in at.
Apparently the engine noise-absorbtion cover, and the under-hood insulation pad isn't included on the Big Bend or Base model. It's Standard on the Badlands, and the First Edition. It's also standard on most Ford vehicles with the 1.5L "Dragon" engine. I've ordered both parts.
I guess I should get the owners manual out and start reading, I might learn where the key goes! 😆

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I'll pull the jack out and take it apart. Hopefully all the parts are there. Thanks
Apparently the engine noise-absorbtion cover, and the under-hood insulation pad isn't included on the Big Bend or Base model. It's Standard on the Badlands, and the First Edition. It's also standard on most Ford vehicles with the 1.5L "Dragon" engine. I've ordered both parts.
I guess I should get the owners manual out and start reading, I might learn where the key goes! 😆
Wait...there is a key?

Jill

Badlands
First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport Badlands
The funnel is for use if you need to fill your easy-fuel gas tank using a gas container rather than at a gas station. All Ford vehicles for many years have come with one.
Sponsored