mm57

Badlands
First Name
Mia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My drivers side mirror is completely shattered after almost getting in a head on collision (thanks to the person who hit and ran after completely swerving into my lane over the double yellow lines!! I stayed at the scene to place a statement with the police but they said they’d probably never find the person who did this).

Called the Ford dealership where I got my baby broncky and they said it could take weeks to months for a replacement mirror to come in… I don’t know if this is a reasonable timeline. My mirror is pretty much unusable to drive— I was able to pop it back in after it was hanging, but now it feels like I’m looking through a kaleidoscope. Has anyone had to get a replacement mirror before and has experience with this?

Also— the plastic apparatus for the mirror somehow took the hit like a champ. Just a little bit of tiny scuffs that can probably be buffed out, so I won’t be needing a replacement. If this was my old escape, I swear the whole mirror apparatus would’ve gotten ripped off.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Ford Bronco Sport Mirror Replacement Timeline HELP A74F805D-773F-422D-8765-C15050CE7D2E
Ford Bronco Sport Mirror Replacement Timeline HELP 0D5FD0CB-C905-4F00-850D-10F8AE7D0B5A
Ford Bronco Sport Mirror Replacement Timeline HELP 7EB5FFBF-07A3-41FF-B883-FDFD3EAF0FA0
Sponsored

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
If you can't find the BS mirror in-stock; look for a Ford Escape mirror. I'm pretty sure they will be the same.....

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
While you wait for a replacement, you might want to put a “blind spot mirror” on that kaleidoscope. It will be like a fish-eye instead of 30 little pieces but that would be better.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
If you have an old school glass and mirror shop nearby (not Safelite), they should be able to help you with a temporary fix. No blind spot lights but at least a mirror until a replacement can be found.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
I actually had to replace both of mine as they had some hairline scratches that were distracting.

I think I got mine in a couple days - maybe two max.

if you’re willing to pay for shipping I can have my dealer order it (at my cost) and send to you.

M1PZ-17K707-D I’m showing best price is $80.35 plus tax. The box isn’t too big, it’s about the same length as a normal shoebox but half the height and very light so I can’t imagine shipping being too bad. Dealership just confirmed two to three days to get it.

Last edited:

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Oh...I thought you were looking for the glass replacement.
You can either buy covers for them or there is 1 on ebay. Not sure how much the dealer is asking for a new one
The glass is also very different than the one on the Escape.

*Source: I have a 21 Escape also.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
My drivers side mirror is completely shattered after almost getting in a head on collision (thanks to the person who hit and ran after completely swerving into my lane over the double yellow lines!! I stayed at the scene to place a statement with the police but they said they’d probably never find the person who did this).

Called the Ford dealership where I got my baby broncky and they said it could take weeks to months for a replacement mirror to come in… I don’t know if this is a reasonable timeline. My mirror is pretty much unusable to drive— I was able to pop it back in after it was hanging, but now it feels like I’m looking through a kaleidoscope. Has anyone had to get a replacement mirror before and has experience with this?

Also— the plastic apparatus for the mirror somehow took the hit like a champ. Just a little bit of tiny scuffs that can probably be buffed out, so I won’t be needing a replacement. If this was my old escape, I swear the whole mirror apparatus would’ve gotten ripped off.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Ford Bronco Sport Mirror Replacement Timeline HELP A74F805D-773F-422D-8765-C15050CE7D2E
Ford Bronco Sport Mirror Replacement Timeline HELP 0D5FD0CB-C905-4F00-850D-10F8AE7D0B5A
Ford Bronco Sport Mirror Replacement Timeline HELP 7EB5FFBF-07A3-41FF-B883-FDFD3EAF0FA0
Hi there, Mia! This definitely doesn’t sound like the experience we want you to be having. Please send a private message to us with your VIN and Dealership info. I’d be happy to look into this for you. Thank you!
Sponsored