Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
IDK. Ford tracking only shows as Order Confirmed. How do I get production week?
Called your dealer and tell them to look for you. They should have a VIN for you and your production week. He would have absolutely no idea of an on track delivery if he did not have VIN and production week. For example if your production week ended up mid December it will not be delivered by end of December. If you have production in November it could come in December. Bear in mind FMC can slide production weeks.

So for your dealer to say anything about delivery he has to have seen your VIN and production week.

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
I ordered an Cyber Orange OB with moon roof & cargo management, priority code 11, production week 11/8

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I ordered an Cyber Orange OB with moon roof & cargo management, priority code 11, production week 11/8
Interested in this timeline. I bought mine this past Friday - OBX - and tranny went out the following morning. Dealer told me it's toast so they took it back and now I'm on the hunt for another. No one has the right mix of options, so I'm looking to order a '22 OBX/OBX with moonroof. My other vehicle is about to be in pieces as I try to redo timing, phasers and lifters/rollers on my 5.4. If things go South, I'll need that order sooner than later.

I want to get the' 22 now to take advantage of the 0.9% APR and $1k date since Ford won't let me order a '21 even though I can build it... Was happy to get the 0% APR but that's up in smoke asking with the transmission.

Caliope

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX, 2019 Ranger Lariat Screw
Interested in this timeline. I bought mine this past Friday - OBX - and tranny went out the following morning. Dealer told me it's toast so they took it back and now I'm on the hunt for another. No one has the right mix of options, so I'm looking to order a '22 OBX/OBX with moonroof. My other vehicle is about to be in pieces as I try to redo timing, phasers and lifters/rollers on my 5.4. If things go South, I'll need that order sooner than later.

I want to get the' 22 now to take advantage of the 0.9% APR and $1k date since Ford won't let me order a '21 even though I can build it... Was happy to get the 0% APR but that's up in smoke asking with the transmission.
Sorry for the confusion, my order was placed & accepted on 9/9. I received an email from Ford last Fri with a VIN # confirming the 11/8 build week.

OP
OP
Econoline

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
I was at my local dealer for service and went by the sales department afterwards. I inquired when I could place an order for a 2022 Badlands and if my X-Plan would apply. Was told that X-Plan is good and I could make a deposit now for when the ordering window opens 8/31. So I made a refundable deposit on a BL/BL with their estimate of delivery within 4 months. That's all I know, but figured it was worth a try as I badly need a replacement vehicle.
"In Production" as of today. Window Sticker not available yet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Econoline

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just wanted to close out my thread. I picked up my BS yesterday, about 23 weeks from ordering.

Very impressed with my dealer, Ford of Ventura (JR Martinez). I got the X-Plan price, $1k customer cash, and 0.9% financing, plus no pressure for add on's.

cgparsons1983

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
For reference, I ordered my Badlands in October, it was confirmed October 29th, and it shipped a few days ago with an estimated delivery between Feb 28 and March 6, and I live in Boise, Idaho. Hope that helps you gauge things.

BSB75

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands CO
I have the VIN and order number. I will ask for production week. Tnx
Just wanted to close out my thread. I picked up my BS yesterday, about 23 weeks from ordering.

Very impressed with my dealer, Ford of Ventura (JR Martinez). I got the X-Plan price, $1k customer cash, and 0.9% financing, plus no pressure for add on's.
Just curious how long is the loan for the 0.9% that's a great rate!

OP
OP
Econoline

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just curious how long is the loan for the 0.9% that's a great rate!
36 months @ .9%. They offered longer terms out to 72 months but I don't remember the rates. It appears that the dealership was doing the financing rather than Ford itself.
Sponsored