Longshot: When would Bronco Sport Service Manual be available?

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Does any know when the Bronco Sport Full (Dealer/Manufacturer) Technical Service manual get published/released?

I do know that the BS hasn't even begun building but I would assume someone.. somewhere would have started (or completed) the factory tech manual.

Reason is that I would like to do an audio upgrade when I get the BS and would love to know what size speakers are mounted where, where the factory amp is located, and what the wire colors are in advance.

@Granger Ford would you be able to provide some guess?
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I have not seen it available at any online source yet however it did show up in the Dealer Portal of PTS/oasis probably because the mechanic have to do testing to know the new product when it arrives...

OP
OP
dreamwrx

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
I have not seen it available at any online source yet however it did show up in the Dealer Portal of PTS/oasis probably because the mechanic have to do testing to know the new product when it arrives...
Would I be able to purchase that at any point in time?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Sure, they will have it available I like buying the printed version...Old and like to handle the book rather than my tablet or laptop when exploring the vehicle... ?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Sure, they will have it available I like buying the printed version...Old and like to handle the book rather than my tablet or laptop when exploring the vehicle... ?
I'll be wanting a copy as well once they come out. I like to do as much service myself as I can, but the potential for Ford and/or aftermarket upgrades aspect will be worth having the paper copy tech manual laying around as reference during installs.

OP
OP
dreamwrx

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Thanks. I assume it'll say "service" manual or something?

Brett Lumsden

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ram Longhorn 3500, 2014 Yamha Viking
Does any know when the Bronco Sport Full (Dealer/Manufacturer) Technical Service manual get published/released?

I do know that the BS hasn't even begun building but I would assume someone.. somewhere would have started (or completed) the factory tech manual.

Reason is that I would like to do an audio upgrade when I get the BS and would love to know what size speakers are mounted where, where the factory amp is located, and what the wire colors are in advance.

@Granger Ford would you be able to provide some guess?
2021 Bronco Sport Service Information Manual CD-ROM
Price: $186.00 In Stock
Pkg Qty: 1
(English, CD ROM, FCS2164821)
Click here for detail

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT
I would like to know when a printed version of the manual(s) are available as well. I have the service manuals for my '08 Mustang GT and have used them repeatedly. Granger Ford, or anyone else, please update this thread when you know of availability, I will as well. It would be very much appreciated.

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
Ebay is fickle. Dvds are more popular now. Paper manuals on eBay are still hard to come by. Even Ford edge, the latest paper service manual i could find was MY 2011.
2007 for f150.

Wirring guides may be found in paper form for later models.

Going directly to the publication house, helmwas bust. Even newer model f150 doesn't have paper manual for sale. You may have to wait for a dealer to sell off theirs. Dvds are not bad.
Sponsored

Last edited: