jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Both of my lift gate LEDs have "popped" out of their mounts. They aren't hanging out but their range of motion is limited because they are now binding. It looks like I could probably work them back in on my own but I don't want to break them by forcing it, so I'm just going to have the dealer take care of it when I bring it in for an oil change.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue.
Sponsored

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
Not yet. I have noticed though that the door panels don’t exactly fit on the back doors though. Now I know what I have been missing all these decades of driving German and Japanese cars!

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I accicently popped one of mine out of socket after I bought it, with patience, you can get it back in the slots it belongs in. Good luck!

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Not yet. I have noticed though that the door panels don’t exactly fit on the back doors though. Now I know what I have been missing all these decades of driving German and Japanese cars!
Done the German thing…good fit and finish but absolutely the worst for reliability I’ve ever owned and expensive to fix. Our Japanese cars are just as good but no better than all the Fords I’ve owned

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
Done the German thing…good fit and finish but absolutely the worst for reliability I’ve ever owned and expensive to fix. Our Japanese cars are just as good but no better than all the Fords I’ve owned
I have found that the VW samples I have owned were marvellously put together and very reliable. The Nissans? Ew no. The Toyotas have been without exception astonishingly reliable if very boring. Subarus were, um, quirky (both in reliability and to drive). It is a pity that the Subaru's got so ugly. Oh well. To each their own I say!

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Both of my lift gate LEDs have "popped" out of their mounts. They aren't hanging out but their range of motion is limited because they are now binding. It looks like I could probably work them back in on my own but I don't want to break them by forcing it, so I'm just going to have the dealer take care of it when I bring it in for an oil change.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue.
They just "POPPED" out on their own?

OP
OP
jhbass

jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
They just "POPPED" out on their own?
I'm not sure how they came out, I noticed it when I tried to pivot them. If I had to guess they banged into something when the gate was closed. Probably would have been better if they were recessed a bit. #designflaw

SaabBoy2010

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles Cheese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab 9-5 (2X) Saab 9-3
Mine keeps popping out when I close the door for my golf clubs. They pop back in but just take your time doing it.
Sponsored