Latitude/Longitude stamp easter egg

LippyPIC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I did some searching in the forum and haven’t seen this brought up, so apologies if it has.

Has anyone else noticed this lat/long stamp in the back tailgate are by the right tail light? I noticed it last night, and did some digging, if you google map it, it’ll take you to a place in the California desert near Johnson Valley, and is a tribute to the King of the Hammers race that Ford sponsors, and tested the Broncos at. It is also present on the big Bronco, and the link below is where I found the information, pretty neat!

https://fordauthority.com/2020/12/2021-ford-bronco-easter-eggs-are-plentiful-and-interesting/

Ford Bronco Sport Latitude/Longitude stamp easter egg 3B2821ED-017C-4C1B-93A9-27BE955F09D2
Sponsored

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
I noticed today changing my License Plate Bracket , that under it is "BRONCO" spelled out & in little letters is " EST. 1966"

I replaced the dealer one with the" Bronco , Outer Banks " one from Vortexsigns .

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +
Ford Bronco Sport Latitude/Longitude stamp easter egg 1620559891689

Looks like a place that might not be ideal for a soft roader.

Johnson Valley's Means Dry Lake Entrance
GPS Coordinates:
34.368717, -116.545696

Boone Road, the dirt road used to access the Means Dry Lake bed and the most popular parts of Johnson Valley, is easy to miss if you don’t keep an eye out. It’s about 22 miles north of Yucca Valley, California, or 26 miles east of Lucerne Valley. Look for the near 90-degree corner in the California State Route 247 (Old Woman Springs Road)—a good landmark. Coming from the south, watch the right side of the road just after navigating the sharp left-hand turn. If you’re coming from the west and reach the sharp right, you’ve gone too far.

If anyone can get there please post photo's. Add them to Google Earth also.

King of the Hammers.

Last edited:

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
You going to make me look at ours today to see if that way point is there .

ltober20

Outer Banks
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I've had my OB for several months now and I'm still finding easter eggs on the car. Noticed this lat/long stamp the other day.

Others Ive found:
Bronco outlines and Est 1966 under the fuel door.
There are some mountains outlined on where the rear flip up glass latches to the tailgate.
Theres a bronco outline with a surfboard sticking out the rear on the rear flip up glass (not sure if this is OB specific?)

Loving the little details!

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I did some searching in the forum and haven’t seen this brought up, so apologies if it has.

Has anyone else noticed this lat/long stamp in the back tailgate are by the right tail light? I noticed it last night, and did some digging, if you google map it, it’ll take you to a place in the California desert near Johnson Valley, and is a tribute to the King of the Hammers race that Ford sponsors, and tested the Broncos at. It is also present on the big Bronco, and the link below is where I found the information, pretty neat!

https://fordauthority.com/2020/12/2021-ford-bronco-easter-eggs-are-plentiful-and-interesting/

Ford Bronco Sport Latitude/Longitude stamp easter egg 3B2821ED-017C-4C1B-93A9-27BE955F09D2
https://thebronconation.com/news/making-history-finding-bronco-sport-summit-t.17873/

Got it and it is an awesome spot!