First Name
Mar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
After much comparison and availability in my area, I went with the Kanati TrailHog A/T 245/70/17 and I couldn't be happier. Haven't noticed much change in fuel but did notice a bit of a weight difference. Also I took the kids out to a canyon I went through before the 1.5" Rough country leveling kit / tires and noticed better handling getting out of the silty sand and over rocks. Wyoming has some pretty rugged terrain in most places so I went with these for that reason. They also handle well in our snow and terrible road conditions.

Another bonus is I ordered them off of amazon's Kanati store, out the door delivered to my house they were $750.00 and I took them down to Les Schwab to have them put on and aligned.
We also have these tires on our Power Wagon in 37's and have never been disappointed in handling. If you want to peek at what they offer, here's the link https://www.amazon.com/stores/KANATI+TIRES/page/606C1E16-F4C7-46BF-8D75-4ED676C271DA?ref_=ast_bln

result

Ford Bronco Sport Kanati TrailHog A/T 245/70/17 tires mounted and I'm happy with the results. 20230505_090039
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It gives it such a cool, rugged look. Nice job!

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
Chinese tires. Not interested.

but they do look nice

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Ford Bronco Sport Kanati TrailHog A/T 245/70/17 tires mounted and I'm happy with the results. 4pw69h

All jokes aside, these look nice! You've got some meats on there. 🍖

Last edited:

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Tires look great, is that photo before the lift?
The front tires look too big for the wheel wells and could be a problem in certain situations, just be aware.

Last edited:

RogueRodney

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Atlas Blue Metallic
The tires look great, and I'm so Jelly about Wyoming (Texas is getting hot already feels like a Sauna outside).

Any rubbing concerns with the 70's? From what I recall I think Others said they were fine, but my 65's on 1" spacers almost rub. My tires (235/65/R17 Falken's) are practically new, but I keep looking at the 245's with envy...

Happy Trails...

RR

OP
OP
MAR_SOUP_E_ULL
First Name
Mar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We got snow / rain again yesterday so don't be too jealous 😂. I personally haven't had any issues. We live out of town on a county dirt road that gets 22ft drifts on our property which is why I went these tires. They've done us well on our other trucks and always get us to and from the mines to work when the roads are " closed" . I take my kids scouting, hunting and off roading every weekend that we don't have arena events and I used the tires for a week for an honest opinion. I've had no issues at all rubbing and I take alot of two track side by side roads that are rutted out from winter oilfield maintenance vehicles on wells. I have no complaints and needed the 10ply cause when you're chasing horses that get out sometimes you have to make your own road across the sage brush.

OP
OP
MAR_SOUP_E_ULL
First Name
Mar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tires look great, is that photo before the lift?
The front tires look too big for the wheel wells and could be a problem in certain situations, just be aware.
No, this is with the lift.
Sponsored