Just reserved my Off-Roadeo date

TheDeadlySpaceman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS
I picked a date that's a ways off for a number of reasons, but I am excited.

In the meantime, what advice would those of you who have gone give to someone looking forward to it?

I'll be attending in New Hampshire.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Bring cash ... lots of cool Bronco merch!

RM951

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco sport badlands
I purchased my BSBL used a few weeks ago with less than 10k miles. Dealer stated the previous owner didn't like it and traded it in for a Honda pilot. So I can be pretty sure they didn't register to go to the off-roadeo. Is Ford being stickler for the posted rules? I'm not original owner and it has been 2 years since original purchase.

Felixsnana

Big Bend
First Name
Deborah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just had a major surgery, so I won’t be going for a bit. That being said, I am also attending in NH

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
It might be too late for this but you more than likely won't need the optional insurance, unless you're a horrible driver.

There's a merchandise store. In Texas, they only took cards or your FordPass points.

If you're driving in, and you have the time and means to do this, maybe go a day early and enjoy the location. Make it kind of a destination vacation. Maybe even find some trails near by if you're feeling adventurous.

Dress comfortably for some outdoor standing, wear some substantial shoes.

They had snacks for us and plenty of water but if you feel you might need something to snack on, it might be good to take some of your own.
Sponsored