Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Does your FE have a "1 of 2000 built" badge or anything to that saying? How do we know they only made 2000 of the FE's, and if so, what are our numbers?
If enough of us reach out through the means of social media maybe we can get an answer from them. I have looked the vehicle up and down finding all of the little Easter eggs, but no badge stating anything on the vehicle.
Sponsored

starofdavid11

First Edition
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-V
I have another question, the first edition has all of the badlands off road features right? I know it has the extra GOAT modes and the dif locker, but did it get the things like the bash plates and slightly increased ground clearance? Messing around with the build and price didn't help me figure this out so I figured id ask here.

Thanks,

OP
OP
Steinfeld9

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have another question, the first edition has all of the badlands off road features right? I know it has the extra GOAT modes and the dif locker, but did it get the things like the bash plates and slightly increased ground clearance? Messing around with the build and price didn't help me figure this out so I figured id ask here.

Thanks,
Yes bash plates and extra clearance are on the FE.

starofdavid11

First Edition
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-V
Great thanks, after finding out all the things the didn't make it into the final FE version I was getting worried that some of the more important off roading features might be MIA as well, thanks for giving me some more peace of mind!

OP
OP
Steinfeld9

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Does the first edition have ambient lighting?
No ambient lighting, pretty sure that's not on any trim level. There is a change in color on the guage cluster depending on the G.O.A.T. mode it's in.

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
No ambient lighting, pretty sure that's not on any trim level. There is a change in color on the guage cluster depending on the G.O.A.T. mode it's in.
Do you absolutely love it? A Cactus grey FE just came available and I’m thinking about pulling the trigger on it!

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
The OB is supposed to have ambient lighting as a standard feature. Since the FE does not have it is the only model that has it.

OP
OP
Steinfeld9

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Do you absolutely love it? A Cactus grey FE just came available and I’m thinking about pulling the trigger on it!
I really love it but there are some features that it is lacking that may sway you either way. There isn't the underseat storage in the back seats if that matters, as someone else just mentioned there isn't the ambient lighting (which seems completely unnecessary for them not to add to the FE), the 2.0L I think is a must have. The interior is incredible IMO, I love the one of a kind seats, and the decals are kind of a nice touch. I think it's a good combination of the two top trim levels but I don't think it's for everyone especially if you are going to be taking it out every weekend. I think it's a special edition that is capable when you need it, but not something to take out all the time.

Also... The premium you pay for the title of "First Edition" isn't really worth it if you like one of the lower trims. I was lucky enough to have X-plan pricing so mine was cheaper than most people will get it for. I also enjoy the "wow" factor of the FE.

Last edited:

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I really love it but there are some features that it is lacking that may sway you either way. There isn't the underseat storage in the back seats if that matters, as someone else just mentioned there isn't the ambient lighting (which seems completely unnecessary for them not to add to the FE), the 2.0L I think is a must have. The interior is incredible IMO, I love the one of a kind seats, and the decals are kind of a nice touch. I think it's a good combination of the two top trim levels but I don't think it's for everyone especially if you are going to be taking it out every weekend. I think it's a special edition that is capable when you need it, but not something to take out all the time.

Also... The premium you pay for the title of "First Edition" isn't really worth it if you like one of the lower trims. I was lucky enough to have X-plan pricing so mine was cheaper than most people will get it for. I also enjoy the "wow" factor of the FE.
you might have answered this already but did your FE come with the roof rail crossbar? It says it’s included on the first edition - but I thought you said it didn’t come with it.

Ford Bronco Sport Just got my First Edition on Thursday Night! 6B01A2EA-1413-46A6-BA35-6687F5521A9B

OP
OP
Steinfeld9

Steinfeld9

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
you might have answered this already but did your FE come with the roof rail crossbar? It says it’s included on the first edition - but I thought you said it didn’t come with it.

Ford Bronco Sport Just got my First Edition on Thursday Night! 6B01A2EA-1413-46A6-BA35-6687F5521A9B
It does not come with the crossbar, it apparently got changed to an optional paid accessory. The website has a little caveat at the bottom saying that it's not an official listing of options and that Ford may change them at any time. Apparently the crossbar was one.
Sponsored