JRav007

Big Bend
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Just got my Bronco Sport “Big Bend”! 2B8BCD5E-F09C-4D4A-9F0B-A8856C84D7AF

Ford Bronco Sport Just got my Bronco Sport “Big Bend”! BF9FEB45-949B-422E-A081-2F36F29B220A
Ford Bronco Sport Just got my Bronco Sport “Big Bend”! 3B471584-E683-426E-B555-41EC5E097608

Wow! I went in to my local dealer kinda sorta interested in one last week. After the test drive I was instantly sold on it and had it delivered to me on Saturday AM!

So far I’m loving everything about this from the look to the feel to the little details. It’s a pretty basic Big Bend model with the tow package and not too many other upgrades. I’m not one for extras and wanted to keep the pricing as reasonable as possible.

I am in South Jersey and haven’t seen a single other one on the road yet...this is definitely turning heads. If there is one thing I’m not crazy about, it is the “Auto-Stop” function that shuts down the car at lights. I’m really not used to this and it feels kinda rough when it re-starts after shutting off for the light. Luckily it is possible to disable it and I haven’t used it at all. Anyone else find this to be the case? A bit rough with the auto stop/start?

Ive driven it a pretty good deal both city and highway over the past couple days and am really really enjoying it! I’ve mostly stayed in “standard” mode (option of Standard, Sport, Eco, Sand, Slippery) and have been getting PHENOMENAL gas mileage all things considered. Also a very smooth and consistent ride as long as I keep the frigging auto stop/start disabled. Feels good on acceleration despite some reports of it feeling a little sluggish. Not mine! Feels great up in the 60-75 range too...nice and powerful. I’m not pushing it at all until I hit over 1500k on the miles.

Super stoked that I was able to get it soooooooo easily and quickly when I’m seeing online that a lot of people are having trouble! I looked at one on Tuesday and they had me the model I wanted delivered to my work (I manage a medical marijuana dispensary) on my break Saturday! Paperwork took 15 minutes...they drive my trade in away and that was that!

Absolutely in love with it so far!

Ford Bronco Sport Just got my Bronco Sport “Big Bend”! A1204A8C-0083-4475-A4B2-3705560F82A6
Sponsored

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
nice! stoked for you. i can attest to the head turning and neck braking capabilities of the bronco sport lmaooo. I’ve seen a bunch of “wow”s from people and get the occasional thumbs up on the highway.

i currently have about 1700 miles on my badlands and have averaged 25.5 mpg combined including a couple short off road trails, the past 700 miles (with premium). which is way more than i expected. i’m digging it so far, excited for you and your new vehicle. congrats!

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Ford Bronco Sport Just got my Bronco Sport “Big Bend”! 2B8BCD5E-F09C-4D4A-9F0B-A8856C84D7AF

Ford Bronco Sport Just got my Bronco Sport “Big Bend”! BF9FEB45-949B-422E-A081-2F36F29B220A
Ford Bronco Sport Just got my Bronco Sport “Big Bend”! 3B471584-E683-426E-B555-41EC5E097608

Wow! I went in to my local dealer kinda sorta interested in one last week. After the test drive I was instantly sold on it and had it delivered to me on Saturday AM!

So far I’m loving everything about this from the look to the feel to the little details. It’s a pretty basic Big Bend model with the tow package and not too many other upgrades. I’m not one for extras and wanted to keep the pricing as reasonable as possible.

I am in South Jersey and haven’t seen a single other one on the road yet...this is definitely turning heads. If there is one thing I’m not crazy about, it is the “Auto-Stop” function that shuts down the car at lights. I’m really not used to this and it feels kinda rough when it re-starts after shutting off for the light. Luckily it is possible to disable it and I haven’t used it at all. Anyone else find this to be the case? A bit rough with the auto stop/start?

Ive driven it a pretty good deal both city and highway over the past couple days and am really really enjoying it! I’ve mostly stayed in “standard” mode (option of Standard, Sport, Eco, Sand, Slippery) and have been getting PHENOMENAL gas mileage all things considered. Also a very smooth and consistent ride as long as I keep the frigging auto stop/start disabled. Feels good on acceleration despite some reports of it feeling a little sluggish. Not mine! Feels great up in the 60-75 range too...nice and powerful. I’m not pushing it at all until I hit over 1500k on the miles.

Super stoked that I was able to get it soooooooo easily and quickly when I’m seeing online that a lot of people are having trouble! I looked at one on Tuesday and they had me the model I wanted delivered to my work (I manage a medical marijuana dispensary) on my break Saturday! Paperwork took 15 minutes...they drive my trade in away and that was that!

Ford Bronco Sport Just got my Bronco Sport “Big Bend”! A1204A8C-0083-4475-A4B2-3705560F82A6
I like it in black. Enjoy it!

shakeandbaker

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray BS Badlands, BMW 135i
I've read on other forums that driving the vehicle in "Sport" mode disables the "auto-off at lights" feature.
Yes it does.

Has anyone found an add-on that allows the auto start/stop to be disabled by default upon startup without having to hit the button every time?

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Congrats! Looks sharp!! Keep us informed on how it performs on and off-road and mpg! Enjoy!

Headsong

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Toyota Tundra
On the Bronco6g forum, someone noted that plugging anything into one of the 110 outlets that will draw a wee bit of power works. A nightlight, perhaps?

Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

I'm still waiting for... I made the order on November but I added some few extras... should be ready to build at the end of February.... I can't wait...

OP
OP
JRav007

JRav007

Big Bend
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I like it in black. Enjoy it!
Me too! After my first black car I swore I’d never get another bc of how quickly all the little dings and scrapes started to show up...but this just looked tooooooo sharp.

If I end up loving this thing as much as I’m sure I’m going too...I’ll probably do something like get it painted a classic metallic blue or something at some point further down the line once the black loses its new sparkle hahaha...

OP
OP
JRav007

JRav007

Big Bend
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I've read on other forums that driving the vehicle in "Sport" mode disables the "auto-off at lights" feature.
Whoa! Thanks for the tip! The auto Stop/Start truly is the only feature I’ve come across so far that I really dislike.

Dave B

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Looks awesome! I like the wheels! It’s interesting to see what tires come on different models. Our OB has Michelin tires.

TinyCadon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Volarie
Whoa! Thanks for the tip! The auto Stop/Start truly is the only feature I’ve come across so far that I really dislike.
Not sure why everyone dislikes this feature in the BS, it's practically imperceptible IMO? The only start/stop that I've ever not notice was in a hybrid Rav4, this is about as close as you can come to a hybrid in an ICE vehicle.

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Me too! After my first black car I swore I’d never get another bc of how quickly all the little dings and scrapes started to show up...but this just looked tooooooo sharp.

If I end up loving this thing as much as I’m sure I’m going too...I’ll probably do something like get it painted a classic metallic blue or something at some point further down the line once the black loses its new sparkle hahaha...
They are great looking cars! Have fun!

kmac1036

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Congrats! Working on a deal for my brother (special needs and lives with me) for an upgrade & has selected the Bronco Sport. Fingers crossed...

Yes it does.

Has anyone found an add-on that allows the auto start/stop to be disabled by default upon startup without having to hit the button every time?
At least for the F-150 (that's my personal daily & was a regular on f150forum.com for a while), it can be disabled via a software utility called FORscan. Once some adventurous folks get these in hand & can test, I'm betting it'll be possible to shut it off permanently, if you'd wish to.
Sponsored