Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Off the lot, today I bought an OB with OB package in Area 51 with navy interior. Absolutely satisfied. Not only with the dealership but the Bronco is awesome. Great ride. Love the hood gives it the muscular look. All of the extras are awesome too. It’s the exact Bronco I wanted.
I haven’t had a new car since 2011! I am extremely pleased with my purchase and can’t wait to drive it tomorrow.
Thanks, Ford!
Sponsored

BroncoFan1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Off the lot, today I bought an OB with OB package in Area 51 with navy interior. Absolutely satisfied. Not only with the dealership but the Bronco is awesome. Great ride. Love the hood gives it the muscular look. All of the extras are awesome too. It’s the exact Bronco I wanted.
I haven’t had a new car since 2011! I am extremely pleased with my purchase and can’t wait to drive it tomorrow.
Thanks, Ford!
Congratulations!! The doggos must be so excited! ?? Wow, it's been 10 years! How do you like the power of the 3 cylinder?

OP
OP
Kperry62

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Congratulations!! The doggos must be so excited! ?? Wow, it's been 10 years! How do you like the power of the 3 cylinder?
Thank you very much. The power is fine. It’s got plenty of pick up. It’s fun to drive. The car has a solid feel. Not inexpensive.
Yes, Blanche and Winnie will love it! Have a great day.

Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport, Audi RS5, Ford F-250
Congrats on the new OB Bronco! We just bought the same one last week and love it! But a I think you should change your moniker to the Outer Banks label! ?

OP
OP
Kperry62

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Congrats on the new OB Bronco! We just bought the same one last week and love it! But a I think you should change your moniker to the Outer Banks label! ?
Lol I’ve been trying too but can’t figure it out!
Congratulations! Enjoy your car!

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Congrats!

Last edited: