Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
I called my dealership today . Rig was in and pre dealer prepped. Drove down (2 hours ) picked It up. Easiest car buying I’ve ever done. OTD for 34500 plus tax and since I traded my mustang In I got to dodge part of
The sales tax.

Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room 0A412BC1-D23B-47E3-AF82-500ADC70DD5A
Wow! Great deal! Beauty!

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
It actually said unloaded while UP said empty. Shortly after, NS said it was reloaded.
Thank you! I am at a railyard in St. Paul as of last night. Says arrival on train right now. Hope it gets off here! Thank you for all of your help through all of this! I appreciate it!

Mhermann596

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
And just when I thought I had things figured out, suddenly last night I found my rail car heading to Chicago Heights, just arrived at the trans load yard at 6am this morning. That red line at Chicago Heights is the train I came up on from St. Louis. Let’s see if they can put it on a convoy truck and ship it out today or tomorrow
Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room DB40E3C4-EB00-449D-914F-5FF3D918D61A

Annieann

Outer Banks
First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
I think I won the longest wait award of the 7-4 production date chip hold. I am currently 34 days
awaiting shipment. Very frustrated to say the least especially since my order was placed in
February and all I do is wait.

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
I think I won the longest wait award of the 7-4 production date chip hold. I am currently 34 days
awaiting shipment. Very frustrated to say the least especially since my order was placed in
February and all I do is wait.
Dang. I’m right behind you at 31 days waiting to ship but I ordered in May. Maybe in the next day or two 🙏🏻🤞🏻

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Nope, BS BB with convenience package and moonroof. I'm sure it's the darn moonroof because I'm going to be really mad if I find out it is the Blue Oval shortage holding it up! Lol
Lol. That would totally suck. I didn’t get the moon roof so that’s not my issue.

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Does anyone have a ballpark how long you hang out in Kansas City if going Northeast. I thought I would switch rails in St. Louis but arrived in KC 6am and there I remain. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mhermann596

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Does anyone have a ballpark how long you hang out in Kansas City if going Northeast. I thought I would switch rails in St. Louis but arrived in KC 6am and there I remain. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Our 3 rail car convoy spent 24-36 hours in KC before heading to STL. Two of our rail cars left in 24 hours, I was the 36 hour one.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
As of this weekend, mine is now showing "Pending Pickup" on United Roads. We all know that the transit period is completely unknown. But, for those that have taken delivery, how long did it take from being offloaded at the final rail yard to arriving at the dealer?

Jengd

Big Bend
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I drove back and forth to my father in laws camp over the weekend about an hour each way so total of 4 hours driving....39 mpg average I'm loving it!! Still not marked as delivered on tracker
Sponsored