Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
I was also in the July 4 chip hold and I still haven't gotten mine yet!!! I'm starting
to think I wasn't meant to have one.
Is it on the way?
Sponsored

Annieann

Outer Banks
First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Is it on the way?
It has been at United Road in Memphis since Oct. 18th on hold. Today the status
changed to cancelled and I don't know if that's good or bad. My current estimated
delivery date is 11/22-11/28 but that has changed so many times that I don't expect
it then either.

Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Jeep Gladiator
It has been at United Road in Memphis since Oct. 18th on hold. Today the status
changed to cancelled and I don't know if that's good or bad. My current estimated
delivery date is 11/22-11/28 but that has changed so many times that I don't expect
it then either.
Let us know Vicki what you find out please when you call Ford or your dealer first of the week. I hope that cancelled means the "hold" was cancelled and you BS will be on it's way to you soon! Thanks!

Annieann

Outer Banks
First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Let us know Vicki what you find out please when you call Ford or your dealer first of the week. I hope that cancelled means the "hold" was cancelled and you BS will be on it's way to you soon! Thanks!
Found out today it has been sent to Jackson, MS ramp 3E per Ford chat although she could not
tell me why

Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Found out today it has been sent to Jackson, MS ramp 3E per Ford chat although she could not
tell me why
Was she able to give any details Vicki on what this location is used for? Like storage, repairs, etc.? I am confused as you because Jackson MS is farther away as you know than Memphis. Can your dealer shed any more light on this?

Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tell me why
Is this closer to your dealer where you ordered your BS vs Memphis?

Annieann

Outer Banks
First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Is it on the way?
It is so bizarre that my Bronco Sport was built 12 days after yours and my experience
turned out so different. Mine is now held up in the recall of the fuel injector issue and
they will not release it. The are saying the work around for the recall will not be available
until the end of the 1st quarter of 2023 and can't be delivered until after that is done. If I
waited until then it would make my total wait time since I put in my order 1 year and 2
months so I am so done with this. Maybe I will try and order one again but not anytime soon.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
It is so bizarre that my Bronco Sport was built 12 days after yours and my experience
turned out so different. Mine is now held up in the recall of the fuel injector issue and
they will not release it. The are saying the work around for the recall will not be available
until the end of the 1st quarter of 2023 and can't be delivered until after that is done. If I
waited until then it would make my total wait time since I put in my order 1 year and 2
months so I am so done with this. Maybe I will try and order one again but not anytime soon.
I would of given up as well. this is most unfortunate.

If you have interest in other cars, like a CX-50, I see more and more in stock in the dealership now. I think the price of cars are settling.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
That's really a bummer Vicki. This whole parts constraint thing/Supply Chain shenanigans' is really getting old. I'm on my third order now for a full size. Ordered a '21 as I had a reservation. Had to switch it to a '22 and most recently switched to a '23. I doubt I'll see it in '23.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
I hate this for you, and I would probably give up at this point, too. Not that it helps much, but at least you aren’t driving a vehicle worrying it will catch fire which would potentially put you in a car payment with no vehicle. Supposedly the parts for the recall won’t be available until the end of the first fiscal quarter of 2023.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Happy Birthday to all the July '22 Waiting Room Bronco Sports (and to our great nation)
Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room 1688390304361

Remember last year this time??

is my car built? did I get my module data? Ford is saying the car is built but not shipped? what...a Chip Hold?!!!! are they moving my cars around factory?? oh wait,....I can get location from my Ford app.....

great times, eh?

I've enjoyed my car for over 10 months now, and I hope so did everyone else
Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room 1688390219341

gatornek

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport; 2016 Mustang 2.3
I've enjoyed my car for over 10 months now, and I hope so did everyone else
Ford Bronco Sport July 2022 Waiting Room 1688390219341
Beautiful pic. Hope to be doing similar with my Yakima awning soon!
Sponsored