Is there one option that you think is a useless one?

GroovyGeek

Badlands
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JK
Have not read through 7 pages of responses but I am betting that my responses have been mentioned many times

1) Moonroof - they are so far back that you don't get an open air feeling, only sunburn and rapd noise

2) Nav system real time traffic and map updates - who pays money for these things when Google is 1000x better and completely free.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
Not an option, but a useless design element: the shallow cubby area at the left and right rear end of the cargo area. A higher lip or panel to hold small items in place would have been real nice, Ford.
On my '17 Escape, I kept my window ice scraper there.
On the BS, my ice scraper just bounces around the cargo area, if placed there.

Last edited:

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rain Sensing Wipers! Wait What? I just look out the window and see if it's raining. Been doing it my entire life, haven't gotten it wrong yet.
The rain sensing wipers don't seem very sensitive, unlike the sensors on my '04 BMW X3.
I'm back to using manual wipers, and that's OK by me.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Useless feature

Molle Straps. Until I can fit an umbrella in one, they are just a stupid “feature”
Yes, indeed. If the Molle straps on the seat backs are used for anything except the smallest items, they infringe on the already too tight rear seat leg room. I rarely have rear seat passengers, and have my window breaker/seat belt cutter there, and a tape measure.

Jenma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 15 Mustang GT 50 yr, 22 Corsair
I use the pouch for my glass breaking tool.
I don't have the pouch on my 21 bs bl. I have a glass breaking tool but it won't work on the driver or passenger glass since it is laminated. The front side windows are no longer tempered.
Sponsored