rickmorton

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
When I pull into the garage and get out of the Sport, it sounds like a jet engine winding down. Like 3 big fans, a motor and Piper Cherokee all shutting off at the same time. ?? Does the car sound like this when I'm driving? What are all the fan noises when I shut the car off? Sport Outer Banks. 1.5
Sponsored

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
When I pull into the garage and get out of the Sport, it sounds like a jet engine winding down. Like 3 big fans, a motor and Piper Cherokee all shutting off at the same time. ?? Does the car sound like this when I'm driving? What are all the fan noises when I shut the car off? Sport Outer Banks. 1.5
Fans for the headlights

OP
OP

rickmorton

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ya it’s normal. Mine does it too.
Good to hear. I'd just like to know what's actually happening. I'll ask the dealer when I take it in for oil change. I just got a "oil change needed" notice. Only 6300 miles. ????

BigBendBuck

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Good to hear. I'd just like to know what's actually happening. I'll ask the dealer when I take it in for oil change. I just got a "oil change needed" notice. Only 6300 miles. ????
Ya, let me know. And for the oil, I try to get mine done at 5-6k. Still rubbing the blended oil in mine with no problems.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Power brakes, A/C, Seatbelts and airbags
Power windows and now a headlight cooling system. Hope it helps with bulbs at $50 each……
What will they think of next?
I want,”Beam me up Scotty”
:,p

Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport
Lol, Mine sounds like this...

Attachments

Last edited:

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
from Ford and your owners manual

Your engine oil should be changed every 5,000-10,000 miles, depending on your vehicle’s model year and driving conditions. Many newer Ford vehicles have an Intelligent Oil-Life Monitor that can help you keep track of when an oil change is needed.
Conditions that could accelerate an oil change interval include towing, short-distance driving and driving in extreme temperatures. For more information, refer to the Scheduled Maintenance section in your Owner's Manual.

since you're a guy I suggest you have your gal read it

CrashBend

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee / Bronco Sport Outer Banks
It is turbo charged so you could hear that spooling down as well as the electric radiator fans spooling down. I hear it too.

MAJB Retired

Big Bend
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 King Ranch, Jeep Renegade, Bronco Sport
Yea, lots of stuff to cool done and shut off when to park it.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
It is turbo charged so you could hear that spooling down as well as the electric radiator fans spooling down. I hear it too.
Don’t forget you also have headlights fans for condensation.
Sponsored