Interesting rumor - Badlands trim dropped

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
This is a wild thread — I absolutely lucked into my Badlands, and I’m so thrilled I did. I was just checking out the inventory at a local dealer, which had five or six Base and Big Bend models in blah colors (white, silver, etc) on the lot. I test drove one and liked it — had been considering a Wrangler, which I’d wanted for years — and mentioned to the salesman that I was most interested in an Outer Banks, preferably black or red, and that I was also hoping for a moonroof. “Oh, we have a red BS inside the showroom,” he says. Walked in and fell head over heels in love with this beautiful Badlands, and a few hours later, I was driving it home. I had no idea how fortunate I was to even stumble across one.
I think by stroke of luck/accident you have a limited edition '21 badlands...enjoy the ride.
Sponsored

Delfim Brazil

Badlands
First Name
DELFIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO SPORT
Hello Everybvody!

I am very happy with my Badlands. Here in Brazil we have only Badlands and wait list is around 3 months.

I don't know in US but here in Brazil we could not compare Jeep Compass and Renegade Trailhawk with Bronco Sport Badlands.

All these 3 cars are expected to do off road . . . and here in Brazil only BL has Twin Clutch Rear Drive Unit . . . and this helps a lot in some off road conditions . . .

Also H.O.S.S. suspension system from BL is much better than Compass and Renegade Trailhawk.

A lot of small details also . . . motor 250CV . . . front camera . . . confort . . .

I had a Compass before . . . and BL is farway better for only U$ 1.000 than Compass Trailhawk

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hello Everybvody!

I am very happy with my Badlands. Here in Brazil we have only Badlands and wait list is around 3 months.

I don't know in US but here in Brazil we could not compare Jeep Compass and Renegade Trailhawk with Bronco Sport Badlands.

All these 3 cars are expected to do off road . . . and here in Brazil only BL has Twin Clutch Rear Drive Unit . . . and this helps a lot in some off road conditions . . .

Also H.O.S.S. suspension system from BL is much better than Compass and Renegade Trailhawk.

A lot of small details also . . . motor 250CV . . . front camera . . . confort . . .

I had a Compass before . . . and BL is farway better for only U$ 1.000 than Compass Trailhawk
I am willing to bet you get more "use" of your badlands features than most here in the US

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I am willing to bet you get more "use" of your badlands features than most here in the US
Gee...and he compares his Bronco Sport to a Jeep? Hmmm.....

Delfim Brazil

Badlands
First Name
DELFIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO SPORT
Maybe . . . I bought Badlands to make off road in the week ends . . . not radical . . . but also not "Nutella" how people say here about SUV only for normal roads . . .

The best is everyone enjoy how makes feel good . . . and thats it!!!

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I just reserved a Badlands today online. Final orders for 2021 were 7/2, so this should be a 2022. Intial order acceptance is 8/30 with job #1 on 11/1. I'm sure I will here from my dealer soon. The Ford website didn't ask for a deposit. If they cancel the Badlands, there won't be a BS in my futurte unless they offer the 2.0.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I just reserved a Badlands today online. Final orders for 2021 were 7/2, so this should be a 2022. Intial order acceptance is 8/30 with job #1 on 11/1. I'm sure I will here from my dealer soon. The Ford website didn't ask for a deposit. If they cancel the Badlands, there won't be a BS in my futurte unless they offer the 2.0.
Not a chance they end the only high trim 2.0/top order bronco sport. They simply couldn't fill any more orders this model year. It might take some time but you will get it

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
They aren't going to cancel Badlands. It will be back for '22.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Just today I entered my Badlands (W/O Badlands package) into Ford's Black Book trade-in appraisal form, and it came back with a trade in offer of $38-42k. Thats $3-5k more than what I paid for it!

That tells you that if Ford is offering that kind of trade in value, you know they're in high demand.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Just today I entered my Badlands (W/O Badlands package) into Ford's Black Book trade-in appraisal form, and it came back with a trade in offer of $38-42k. Thats $3-5k more than what I paid for it!

That tells you that if Ford is offering that kind of trade in value, you know they're in high demand.
Rock on!! I'm driving a vehicle that craps gold!! Yeah!! And no...it's not for sale?

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Rock on!! I'm driving a vehicle that craps gold!! Yeah!! And no...it's not for sale?
Yeah I reached out to a local dealership, and forwarded the appraisal to them, and they were like "best we can do is $32k."

Not bad, but it's not a 3-5k profit. So, it's staying in my driveway.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yeah I reached out to a local dealership, and forwarded the appraisal to them, and they were like "best we can do is $32k."

Not bad, but it's not a 3-5k profit. So, it's staying in my driveway.
Well I guarantee they'd flip it for $42. Turned in my challenger. It was a $24k residual. Sold inside a week for $36k
Sponsored