Interesting rumor - Badlands trim dropped

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Work from home, man, basically just do grocery runs and bringing the new baby to check ups. Haven't even taken it off road yet :crying:
Heck.. hang onto it… in a few years you wanna take that little child camping ?…and the kid will be saying “yeah well my dad has a bronco!”

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Seems like a bunch of nonsense. YouTube click bait from Roman. Not worthy of discussion. The only reason Ford would drop its most profitable and popular BS would be if they simply can't get components. For all practical purposes they aren't building any Badlands now. If my only engine option was a doggy 3 cylinder, I simply wouldn't be driving a BS. I doubt I'm the only one that feels that way.

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
Seems like a bunch of nonsense. YouTube click bait from Roman. Not worthy of discussion. The only reason Ford would drop its most profitable and popular BS would be if they simply can't get components. For all practical purposes they aren't building any Badlands now. If my only engine option was a doggy 3 cylinder, I simply wouldn't be driving a BS. I doubt I'm the only one that feels that way.
Easy now, if it weren't for those "doggy 3 cylinder" models there wouldn't be the halo model for us power mad buyers. I drove a couple of those 3s when the wife was shopping Escapes last year, not too bad but they had a model on hand she wanted and it was the 4cyl.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Easy now, if it weren't for those "doggy 3 cylinder" models there wouldn't be the halo model for us power mad buyers. I drove a couple of those 3s when the wife was shopping Escapes last year, not too bad but they had a model on hand she wanted and it was the 4cyl.
There are plenty of buyers out there that don't need the extras on the Badlands. Is it a more capable off road vehicle.....of course it is. Does everyone really need that capability, probably not. I ordered the Bronco Sport for my wife, the only off roading see will do is driving across the lawn to get around my F150. The doggy 3 cylinder will do her just fine.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
There are plenty of buyers out there that don't need the extras on the Badlands. Is it a more capable off road vehicle.....of course it is. Does everyone really need that capability, probably not. I ordered the Bronco Sport for my wife, the only off roading see will do is driving across the lawn to get around my F150. The doggy 3 cylinder will do her just fine.
Spot on. It's not even a doggy 3. It has more than. Enough pep for 99% of it's consumers.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
If the 1.5 suits your needs fine. But if they drop the Badlands the auto press will crucify Ford. There is absolutely no reason why Ford couldn't and shouldn't make the 2.0 an option in all models. Let the customer decide what they want.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
If the 1.5 suits your needs fine. But if they drop the Badlands the auto press will crucify Ford. There is absolutely no reason why Ford couldn't and shouldn't make the 2.0 an option in all models. Let the customer decide what they want.
ehh...I think the 1.5 combined with affordable/fuel-efficient Sports is ideal. I feel like the 2.0 was that upgrade option. It's an enticement to get the Badlands, it's in the name...it's marketing. Zero doubt in my mind the 1.5 provides a more than adequate engine for the urban offroader. The base model will do anything you ask it to do within reason.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
If you own a 2021 Badlands Sport, keep it. Could be a future collector car.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
If you own a 2021 Badlands Sport, keep it. Could be a future collector car.
Yeah cause '21s have temp digits in dial, folding rear head rest, engine covers, and panels below glove box.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Yeah cause '21s have temp digits in dial, folding rear head rest, engine covers, and panels below glove box.
Remember almost two years ago that same rumor appeared.

Ford Bronco Sport Interesting rumor - Badlands trim dropped AC8F81F0-82B7-4CF4-B12E-CD82188A8340
Sponsored