Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Thanks for sharing, seems like some wont have to worry about that button. I dont have that on my BB. Those hot buttons are all in the radio screen control and not easily accessible and can only be changed when vehicle is stopped.

Ford Bronco Sport Interesting day at the dealership. IMG_8804
If you don't have that button then you don't have lane centering, which is only available with Copilot 360+. Instead, you have Copilot 360, which includes lane keeping assist. You can turn off lane keeping assist with the button on the end of the turn signal stalk.
Sponsored

Last edited:

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
If you don't have that button then you don't have lane centering, which only available with Copilot 360+. Instead, you have Copilot 360, which includes lane keeping assist. You can turn off lane keeping assist with the button on the end of the turn signal stalk.
Ahh thank you. I thought those were the same, my bad. And yes i know that button, i disabled lane assist on my BB

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
Think my comment was taken the wrong way by some. I have no complaint with the salesman’s lack of knowledge . . . The dealership hadn’t even seen a BS prior to mine. They didn’t get their showroom “display only” models until two weeks after mine was delivered — that makes it hard for the sales people to get acquainted with their product. At least the sales guy was honest and didn’t’t Try to “snow” me.

DebLM

Heritage
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
The salesman these days really know more what the vehicle can do more than the techs/service advisor.
I remember i had a crash course of all the bronco utilities, buttons etc on my car pick up day.

Maybe the technician and service advisor from your dealership were both absent when they did the bronco training hehe :)
Wow, I wish that had been offered me on pick up day. I still don't know all the bells and whistles and I've owned it for 6 months!

DebLM

Heritage
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Yes Bill also picked my bs badlands First Edition the same time 3/21 . Handed me the keys and said have fun.

Ford Bronco Sport Interesting day at the dealership. IMG_0819
Me too! Not one bit of advice or help....just take your new BS (2023) and off you go. I haven't read the manual yet but I only have 1,283 miles on it since September. I rarely drive it, but not because I don't like to, I just don't have the need to. Daughter says she can't wait to inherit it.
Sponsored