Houseof7th

Badlands
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
What that is crazy,must be a typo you must have meant per 6 month's . If it is per month I would move. Wow I guess that is the price for living up there. Good luck with your new ride. Jim Pittsburgh pa
What's crazy is thats low compared to ppl I know that are paying 5 n change a month.

OP
OP
stoopidrookie

stoopidrookie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
We got our Bronco Sport and our policy went up about $15.00/month to $120 monthly.

Komodo

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So I had a 2020 EcoSport before and when I changed my insurance over to the BS BB it dropped almost $27 a month

max the dog

Badlands
First Name
warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
L8000, Excursion, F350, escape, BL, Hummer
Anybody care to share what they are paying for insurance/deductible and if it’s higher or lower than your last vehicle? Just looking for things to obsess over until the 10/31 ETA.
In Maine total coverage with $500 deductible $404/yr.

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.astrobin.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I think I’m saving about $10/month.
I was previously driving a 2015 mustang GT premium. My wife drives a 2016 Rouge.

I added a full vehicle replacement option with the Bronco Sport, even with this I’m still saving.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Bumping this thread to see 2022 rates.

Now that my VIN is generated, I got a quote from GEICO for a 22 Badlands: $57/mo. This is only $17/mo more than my 20-year-old Toyota lol. My overall premium is ~7% cheaper than 2021, probably because I moved into a house from a rental.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I pay 180$ a month for full coverage on BS with towing and 100$ deductible and my Harley with same coverage. So that’s for both vehicles and homeowners

Last edited:

Giantjerk

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
When I added it to my insurance with my 2013 Nissan Frontier it basically doubled almost exactly. Then when I took the Nissan off it only cut down by a third so I guess there was a multi vehicle discount.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
What's crazy is thats low compared to ppl I know that are paying 5 n change a month.
Bad drivers, points, and or bad credit ratings. If your below 720 you pay more in insurance.
AND we had a zip code in Tampa Fla where the local Hispanic community staged wrecks to get medical money and contractors had better remove their magnetic door signs or they would get hit on purpose because the Cubans knew they carried better insurance.
Buy a nice new car that was nicer than the low end and drive thru that area, you may as well paint a bullseye on your car.
The medical money scam. You got to pick your own doctor. You picked the one that would split the money with you 50/50.
TRUTH !

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
In Tampa I paid $2,200 per year for a five year old mustang and a five year old minivan.
No points.
Now in North Carolina I pay $780 per YEAR for my 2021 Bronco sport base, full coverage $500 deductible and all the extras.
Plus this includes only liability on my 2004 Ford Escape.
Erie Ins company.

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
In Tampa I paid $2,200 per year for a five year old mustang and a five year old minivan.
No points.
Now in North Carolina I pay $780 per YEAR for my 2021 Bronco sport base, full coverage $500 deductible and all the extras.
Plus this includes only liability on my 2004 Ford Escape.
Erie Ins company.
Car insurance in Florida is wildly high compared to pretty much everywhere else.

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
Ours is quoted to go up about $20/month with USAA with equal coverages, coming from a 2013 XV Crosstrek in Denver area (usually above average rates)

Might be upping coverages though on a couple things so may not be apples to apples come final numbers.

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Mine went up $65 over the YEARLY premium for my 2017 VW Golf GTi.
Sponsored