Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
How far in advance have some of you seen in production ahead of your build week? Mine shows in production today and My build week is 01/02/2023.
Sponsored

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
Mine switched to "in production" on the tracker yesterday. My build week is 1/02 but after using Ford chat a couple days ago found out my build day is supposed to be 1/05. My window sticker finally popped up about an hour ago.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Mine was "In production" about a week prior to my actual build day. Those dates are on my signature if you're interested in the timeline.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
How far in advance have some of you seen in production ahead of your build week? Mine shows in production today and My build week is 01/02/2023.
I want to say that the plant shuts down next week for the holidays. So it makes sense that you might see In Production show up this week and your window sticker by the end of this week. Almost as if they are getting ready for production the week of 2 January. I think I was able to first see my window sticker the Thursday before my scheduled week.

steve bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sportrack
Mine was "In production" about a week prior to my actual build day. Those dates are on my signature if you're interested in the timeline.
when do you get the vin # ? do you get it when you get first email saying in production ?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
when do you get the vin # ? do you get it when you get first email saying in production ?
I received my VIN back in October, when I first got notice that the car was scheduled for production. I think the email was dated 19 October. So I has the VIN for awhile before the car was actually built.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I had the VIN when I got my build date but got my window sticker on the day I went "In Production." I got the emails intermittently. Was just really dedicated to checking Ordertrack so I'd immediately know when things happened.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
I got the VIN on the first "scheduled for production" email five weeks ago today. No emails since other than the "change in production week" email a few days later. Just been checking the tracker ever since.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Itā€™s a week or two normally. My dates are in my signature as well.

hemyer

First Name
Hannah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
My build week was 12/12, and the tracker showed it as in production on 12/7. I got an email that it was built on 12/17 but am still awaiting shipment.

ATXDave

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport OBX
Dates in my signature .

Aralm

Outer Banks
First Name
Ar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine was supposed to be built on the week of 12/12 and it shows the production day of 12/15 on the tracker but I still do not have a window sticker. Should I be concerned?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Mine was supposed to be built on the week of 12/12 and it shows the production day of 12/15 on the tracker but I still do not have a window sticker. Should I be concerned?
I wouldnā€™t be unless it goes another couple of weeks.
Sponsored