I reserved a full size Bronco but I want to jump ship for a Bronco Sport Badlands. Where can I buy now?

AltarBoy

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’fusion
I’m in the same boat. I reserved a 2dr right after the reveal but now want to switch to the bronco sport.
I stopped by my local stealership and looked at a base sport. Will the 1.5 3cyl be a capable engine? I know there’s a tune coming out for it
Sponsored

DesertRat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevy Colorado 4X4, 2021 Bronco Sport
I did it. Here's how:

Go to the Ford website. Build out what you want and then hit "search inventory". It limits you to a 100 mile radius. Enter different zip codes until you find what you want. They are out there.

It took me an hour or so to find one. It was in route but available in a very small town. I gave a credit card deposit to hold it. There's very little mark up in them so I paid MSRP. Compared to my local dealer at invoice plus $900 of BS add ons and fees, I actually paid about $200 extra, My local dealer never cancelled my order because I still get updates from Ford.

I got exactly what I wanted in exactly the color I wanted.

meckems

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I setup up and activated FordPass shortly after I took possession of my FE on December 30. It took a week and a call to FordPass last week to get the app to work correctly (something on their end), but it started working on Monday. I also called FordPass rewards and they told me it could take up to 30 business days to receive the FordPass rewards points - so another 4 weeks?

I am having the same issue with FordPass on my FE. It just says activation pending. I called FordPass and they are escalating the ticket because all the troubleshooting steps failed to work. Any idea what your issue was on their end?

COBronco

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I am having the same issue with FordPass on my FE. It just says activation pending. I called FordPass and they are escalating the ticket because all the troubleshooting steps failed to work. Any idea what your issue was on their end?
They told me the car’s modem was not in the system and it was an issue on their end. I gave them a few days to fix it and logged out of the app. When I logged back in, the lock, remote start and unlock buttons were operational and my vehicle diagnostics were available. My points were still missing and after I accidentally deleted my vehicle and re-added it in the app, my points immediately showed up.

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
With the delays in production on the full size Bronco, and the increase in pricing on the option packages, I would like to get the Bronco Sport Badlands instead. Problem is, I didn't order one. When I look on Cargurus or Auto Trader or even on individual Ford dealership sites, I can't actually tell if anyone has one for sale NOW. There are plenty listed, just straight up false advertising in my opinion. My understanding is that Ford shipped Badlands trim models to many dealerships, but they can only be used as a demo until April or something like that. So there are now a bunch of dealerships advertising that they have a badlands trim in stock, but don't disclose that they can't sell it. I've called several stealerships only to be told that they can't actually sell the one they have. I'm just hoping that there is someone out there that ordered a Badlands Bronco Sport, and now the dealership can sell it. Anyone have a good way to track down a Bronco Sport Badlands that's actually for sale? Preferably in the Northwest?
Same issues here, every Ford dealer is showing them for sale but in reality, they're not. Ordered our BS BL at a dealership yesterday.
Sponsored