Cathy

Outer Banks
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV
I know FEs and BL are first up, but curious if anyone has received a build date for a Big Bend trim?
According to some info on the blue oval forum, Big Bends with the BB package are not being scheduled due to some part shortage?
Sponsored

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
According to some info on the blue oval forum, Big Bends with the BB package are not being scheduled due to some part shortage?
Really? That’s a bummer. Been patiently waiting over here with my BB+BB

Cathy

Outer Banks
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV
Really? That’s a bummer. Been patiently waiting over here with my BB+BB
here is the language from last week. Sorry
  • 2021MY Bronco Sport Big Bend Options Not Available – Please be advised that the following 21MY Bronco Sport options will not be available in WBDO until further notice: Big Bend optional 18” Machined-face Aluminum Ebony Black-painted wheel (64M) and the Big Bend Package (96P). The Big Bend Entity (R9B) is available for scheduling.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
I know FEs and BL are first up, but curious if anyone has received a build date for a Big Bend trim?
My Big Bend is scheduled for the week of 12/14 and I saw others that their Big Bends scheduled for 11/23.

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
here is the language from last week. Sorry
  • 2021MY Bronco Sport Big Bend Options Not Available – Please be advised that the following 21MY Bronco Sport options will not be available in WBDO until further notice: Big Bend optional 18” Machined-face Aluminum Ebony Black-painted wheel (64M) and the Big Bend Package (96P). The Big Bend Entity (R9B) is available for scheduling.
This makes sense. I have a BB+BB. Good to know! Thanks!

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
This makes sense. I have a BB+BB. Good to know! Thanks!
Interesting. I also ordered a BB+BB. I wonder if that is just new orders or they aren’t scheduling them for the next round of production.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Well that’s unfortunate that the production delay for BB + BB or BB +18” wheel option wasn’t communicated by Ford to the buyers/reservation holders. I too have been patiently waiting for my build date to be announced. Seems to me there are a LOT of production part shortages/delays that should have been better communicated. Including things we all thought were originally a delay, and now don’t seem to be an issue: looking at all you Alto Blue, cargo manegement, etc. people with confirmed build dates. Congrats on your apparent Ford lottery win. While the rest of us that had no reason to assume delays otherwise now get the wait as a surprise.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Well that’s unfortunate that the production delay for BB + BB or BB +18” wheel option wasn’t communicated by Ford to the buyers/reservation holders. I too have been patiently waiting for my build date to be announced. Seems to me there are a LOT of production part shortages/delays that should have been better communicated. Including things we all thought were originally a delay, and now don’t seem to be an issue: looking at all you Alto Blue, cargo manegement, etc. people with confirmed build dates. Congrats on your apparent Ford lottery win. While the rest of us that had no reason to assume delays otherwise now get the wait as a surprise.
Ford leaves it up to the dealers to keep us informed... and we know most of them aren’t very proactive. ? A lot of us are in the same boat as you. I’m still waiting for any info on my FE. I asked for an update and it took almost 2 weeks to get the status, but no reason why it’s not scheduled. I placed my reservation on 07/13.

If our dealers have access to WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering system) they have 24/7 access to what’s going on with our order(s). And if they claim they don’t, they can call their zone manager. Reach out to the new car sales manager or the dealership’s general manager If your salesman can’t answer your questions. I’ll be visiting mine Friday. ?

Good luck!

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Ford leaves it up to the dealers to keep us informed... and we know most of them aren’t very proactive. ? A lot of us are in the same boat as you. I’m still waiting for any info on my FE. I asked for an update and it took almost 2 weeks to get the status, but no reason why it’s not scheduled. I placed my reservation on 07/13.

If our dealers have access to WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering system) they have 24/7 access to what’s going on with our order(s). And if they claim they don’t, they can call their zone manager. Reach out to the new car sales manager or the dealership’s general manager If your salesman can’t answer your questions. I’ll be visiting mine Friday. ?

Good luck!
I've only been dealing with the GM at my dealership from the start and I'm not getting any better results. ?

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
Talked to my dealer today and he said "Looks like your order is previewing to be scheduled this week." I think that means that next week I should know when my order will be built. I am getting BL + BL and I ordered 8/13 so I'm excited to see when my build date is actually going to be.

Vivi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Talked to my dealer today and he said "Looks like your order is previewing to be scheduled this week." I think that means that next week I should know when my order will be built. I am getting BL + BL and I ordered 8/13 so I'm excited to see when my build date is actually going to be.
Got a hold of Ford Marketing for help today, sadly the only information they were able to give me was that it's still processing on their end to confirm parts availability before a VIN and build date can be assigned. Ordered 7/20 BL + BL, no late availability on parts or color (CG) so far as I've found, so hoping to get a build date soon.

motman243

Badlands
First Name
t
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Just got an email from Ford saying my Bronco Sport Outer Banks is scheduled for build the week of 12/14!!!! Surprising since that's Alto Blue which was supposed to be "Late Availability".
So basically when they told people like me who ordered a BL, that they would be produced first was basically a lie since I haven't gotten a build date yet then... :/

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
So basically when they told people like me who ordered a BL, that they would be produced first was basically a lie since I haven't gotten a build date yet then... :/
Trim level aside, I’m more disappointed that there will be dealer inventory made before ours. It’s a little frustrating that Ford appears to not prioritize people who have invested in their products early...

Cabezone

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
To be fair (I may be wrong) the majority of us will receive our delivery before anyone can actually purchase the dealer inventory.. which is supposedly mannequins.. around 2 units that are for test drives and can’t be sold until a certain amount of miles. I believe dealers said they can only use that mannequin program at this point to get inventory and you still can’t go up and just order. You have to reserve first.. this tells me they are prioritizing early investors but they also want to grow interest in a product they are proud of. I’m still waiting for my build date. Just looking at the positives of reserving.. even though I’ll receive it later than anticipated, I’ll be getting exactly what I want instead of random configuration that is already on the lot with miles
I really appreciate being able to order exactly what I want. I can wait a few months for that when it's something I'll be using for years.