Bcohen5055

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Rex

plastidip?
I got a PPF wrap and the pink lettering done at Wrap Works in Mission Viejo. They sent the letters out to a paint shop, he was concerned a wrap wouldn’t hold up with all the corners.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2781

I watched a YouTube on how to diy plastidip lettering on a Land Rover. Is it really this easy? And is it durable enough? I think I agree with folks ( of course I haven’t seen my car yet). Here’s the link:
Thanks for this. It really does look easy. I've used plastidip for other things in the past. Pretty versatile stuff. Still waiting for my sport to be built, but as it's also cactus gray, I think I'll do this to the back lettering. I don't mind the white in the front because it contrasts with the grill.

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
I'll reserve my final judgement until I pick up my car to see the colors in person but I'm pretty certian I will be plasti-dipping my emblems black

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
I'll reserve my final judgement until I pick up my car to see the colors in person but I'm pretty certian I will be plasti-dipping my emblems black
I plan to do the same. I may start with just the blue oval to make sure I am capable of such modifications lol.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Am i wrong, or is an enormous amount of masking-off, letter by letter and then the whole surrounding area required, to "plasti-dip" the letters black (or color of choice)? You're not all removing and reinstalling the letters, are you?

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
Am i wrong, or is an enormous amount of masking-off, letter by letter and then the whole surrounding area required, to "plasti-dip" the letters black (or color of choice)? You're not all removing and reinstalling the letters, are you?
No need to remove the letters. I guess you could if you wanted to avoid the taping but I feel like that would take a lot longer.

It looks very easy as long as you follow the directions. And if you mess up, it all peels off.
Sponsored