PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
The comment about rail dust in here or another thread is a good comment. My wife had a white Escape. Looks like they never did the roof when dealer prepped the car. Clay bar picked up a lot on the roof.

Escapes are made in KY. I was tracking my build earlier this year. Someone received his Escape in record time. Asked where he is. Central IL. :)

Folks were posting their window sticker. Mine had RAIL in the transportation box. Surprised that someone in CA had CONVOY.

(8) 5 months later, 2022 PHEV finally in production! | 2013+ Ford Escape Forum
Sponsored

Last edited:

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Congrats all who were scheduled. I put my order in 08/10 and no such luck on scheduling. Dealer told me that the moonroof and 2.0 engine were showing slight shortages...
Interesting on the moonroof. I ordered a Heritage Edition on August 12th and then added a moonroof a few days later, cause why not? I asked the dealer if it was a constraint and they said no? That was the one item I was willing to remove. In any event, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I’m scheduled for the week of 11/14.

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boy was I excited to find this in my inbox.....

Ford Bronco Sport I Got The Magic Email! 2022-09-21

Ford Bronco Sport I Got The Magic Email! 2022-09-21 (2)

Not bad considering we ordered the vehicle a little over a month ago. I hope other people who ordered around the same time are getting their emails as well. I also hope this means that Ford is getting more supplies and semiconductors to produce more vehicles. Or at least fulfill most of their orders. Just thought I'd share the good news. I'm so excited!! 😃

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Not bad considering we ordered the vehicle a little over a month ago. I hope other people who ordered around the same time are getting their emails as well. I also hope this means that Ford is getting more supplies and semiconductors to produce more vehicles. Or at least fulfill most of their orders. Just thought I'd share the good news. I'm so excited!! 😃
We got our email on September 21st. It tells me it will be produced the week of November 14th. When I click on the link to follow, it keeps telling me that my order/VIN is not valid. Does anyone else have this problem?

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats all who were scheduled. I put my order in 08/10 and no such luck on scheduling. Dealer told me that the moonroof and 2.0 engine were showing slight shortages...
Oh, no... We ordered a Badlands Atlas Blue with Moonroof, 360+, Premium package, etc.... Hope it doesn't take too long...

mwright88

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger

Don’t get too excited, we ordered ours last November and still haven’t received, last email updates said it was to be Delivered 2 weeks ago. Going to tell the dealership and Ford to keep it. Quality is really low and too many corners have been cut. Good luck to you all

Surfski

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Mine just got built and shipped this weekend! It includes the sunroof, so at least for now, that's not holding up production.
What kind of delivery interval range should I expect? Ford's email says delivery is expected to be between October 22, 2022 and October 28, 2022. Delivery will be to New Jersey

Rubber Ducky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Got the email also! Mine is scheduled for production 11/14/2022! Hopefully by Christmas!

DigitalRod50

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150

Order August 30th. Received schedule for production Week of November 14th on September 21st. Outer Banks Area 51 360 assist +

sholescurtis

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford

sholescurtis

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I’m also scheduled for Nov 14th. Received the email two weeks from the day order was placed. Super excited!

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
Anyone with a Heritage Limited, get scheduled yet?

GOAT Mode

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Sport Big Bend
And so it begins…..

Ford Bronco Sport I Got The Magic Email! 8371F282-9F79-4A53-B1AF-600B5F694679

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

We got a NEW email tonight that states that our build week has been moved from November 14 to November 21st. Has anyone else gotten a similar email?
Sponsored