tshaw03

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands/ 2018 Edge Titanium
After putting in my reservation for a Base Bronco with the Sasquatch Package about two weeks after reveal, my wife and I found out we were pregnant with our baby girl. Shortly after we found out we were pregnant, we were told my wife would need oral surgery which would be about $7k. Then we took in our newborn son in March of 2020 through foster care, who we have now adopted...Yay! With all of these new and exciting blessings and unknowns, I made the choice to cancel my reservation with Granger before the switch to a full order was made. With that said, 2020 (with the birth if our daughter) and 2021 (finalizing the adoption of our son in May) continued to be fruitful enough where I could splurge (a little). It's not the big Bronco 2-door I originally wanted, but after reading all the reviews and watching the off-road prowess of the Bronco Sport, I bought a Bronco Sport Badlands yesterday (and that was not an easy task). This was, I believe, one of only two Badlands on a lot in the entire state of Missouri (the dealer in St. Louis didn't want to deal at all and was very rude). I had looked in IL, KS, AR, TN, and KY and came up with nada. It's not Area 51 like I wanted, but the Carbonized Gray is actually pretty sick too. Needless to say, I love it. I plan to lift it once it needs new tires, but it will suffice until then.

Ford Bronco Sport I Did A Thing! 20210702_164025

Ford Bronco Sport I Did A Thing! 20210702_164037

Ford Bronco Sport I Did A Thing! 20210702_164053

Ford Bronco Sport I Did A Thing! 20210702_164105
Sponsored

dmo1028

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend Area 51, Defender 90
Congrats on all your blessings this year!

The carbonized gray looks incredible and even better in person. If we hadn’t lucked out with Area 51, that was going to be the color!

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
slightly miffed that you took my color lol. I too started out with the big one and shifted to the smart one.
Bronco Sport Badlands - more off roadie than most people will ever need.
Congrats with the family additions!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Congrats quite a year indeed. Don't care what anyone says the sport doesn't come in a bad color. They all look great on this body design. I think in the end when full production is rolling area 51 is gonna be the new white. Everyone is ordering it, and maverick and full bronco are dressed in it. I have A51 so that's not intended to be negative I love it...but any color is a solid choice it should be the lowest concern. I've seen them all at one point or another. Ford picked wisely.

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
Congrats quite a year indeed. Don't care what anyone says the sport doesn't come in a bad color. They all look great on this body design. I think in the end when full production is rolling area 51 is gonna be the new white. Everyone is ordering it, and maverick and full bronco are dressed in it. I have A51 so that's not intended to be negative I love it...but any color is a solid choice it should be the lowest concern. I've seen them all at one point or another. Ford picked wisely.
If Ford adds that Explorer green in 2022 I'll be all over it like a duck on a June bug :p

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Congratulations man! Carbonized grey and Area 51 are like that ?

Bronco(maybe?)

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Congrats on the sweet new vehicle! But most importantly the new bundles of joy.
Sponsored