Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
Team No Flex :D
Now that you mention flex, I should have checked the doors to make sure they all close properly.

been making people scratch their heads for years with my Raptor, enjoy.
I left some people I work with somewhat perplexed as well. It's probably best that they think I'm slightly nuts.?

Mlarv

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I seen a Jeep park like that once. After about ten minutes the snow gave way and the Jeeps tire was stuck in a shopping cart. I have also watched as a few young kids run their 4wd up snow banks after the parking lots had been cleared. One got stuck the other made it

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I seen a Jeep park like that once. After about ten minutes the snow gave way and the Jeeps tire was stuck in a shopping cart. I have also watched as a few young kids run their 4wd up snow banks after the parking lots had been cleared. One got stuck the other made it
Ah, the voice of experience. I predict this will be deemed a kill-joy.

OP
OP
Slingy

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird

Hey, those are some crazy stories! I'm only on about a foot and a half of solid snow pack and there aren't any shopping carts in my work parking lot. But that's a good reason to not try this at the supermarket.:like:

Mlarv

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey, those are some crazy stories! I'm only on about a foot and a half of solid snow pack and there aren't any shopping carts in my work parking lot. But that's a good reason to not try this at the supermarket.:like:
I was living in Cleveland OH area at the time In the snow belt. The snow piles would last into June some years.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
LOL, I'd be classic if ithe BS rolled over on to the car parked next to it.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
As a guy that has been married almost 40 years, I’m going to do this …. but on the passenger side.

And then get out fast before I get my arse beat!

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
As a guy that has been married almost 40 years, I’m going to do this …. but on the passenger side.

And then get out fast before I get my arse beat!
Wouldn't work for me; the spousal unit says, "You gotta sleep sometime..." She's terrifying.
Sponsored