Oso Fell

Badlands
First Name
Oso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Sport
Went to the bakery. Had a special order to pick and was told 20-25mins. So who just installed the Redline hood struts in a parking lot of a bakery?
This guy 👉😂
Very simple and fast to do.

Black Rob

Heritage
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Any issues installing the hood lift struts from Ford performance and removing the manual prop bar. I am not to mechanical and wondering how difficult to swap out.
I spend a lot of time looking at bronco sport parts and accessories. I haven’t seen any Ford Performance hood struts for the sport. I think the ones you are seeing are for the full size Bronco.

coopny

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS BL
I have the redline hood struts and they're happy, but they seem to be a little more hesitant after 8 months of ownership (when you get a couple inches of hood open, it's not lifting itself as much anymore). I'm figuring it's temperature. Either way it's a three year warranty if I remember correctly.

Nice little convenience as I'm opening the hood daily to spray peppermint oil in the engine bay as a rodent deterrent :-\

OP
OP
Pismoj

Pismoj

Heritage
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
I spend a lot of time looking at bronco sport parts and accessories. I haven’t seen any Ford Performance hood struts for the sport. I think the ones you are seeing are for the full size Bronco.
Yeah, your right, I just double checked, thanks.

Oso Fell

Badlands
First Name
Oso
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Hood Lift Struts IMG_1423
Ford Bronco Sport Hood Lift Struts IMG_1424

Definitely an improvement.
#SizeDoesMatter 😤

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Any issues installing the hood lift struts from Ford performance and removing the manual prop bar. I am not to mechanical and wondering how difficult to swap out.
Why waste time removing prop bar? Its completely out of he way. Doint worry it wont hurt you! :crackup:

jkeaton

Big Bend
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend / 2016 Ford F150 5.0 FX4
Why waste time removing prop bar? Its completely out of he way. Doint worry it wont hurt you! :crackup:
Same. I just left mine on. It's not bothering anything. And just FYI, I got mine off ebay. A third the cost of the red line and work just as good.

Ford Bronco Sport Hood Lift Struts Screenshot 2023-11-20 075353

Fuzzbear

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, '21 Badlands (RIP), '02 Ranger Edge
Women just don't understand!
Well, that’s rude — I totally understand. I’ve been wanting to get hood struts ever since I got my BS, and when I mentioned that to my brother, he thought it was a silly idea (while also mentioning that all his cars have hood struts as standard equipment).
Sponsored