Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Compressor with 3 gallon tank and 2 ports. One for the air hose, pneumatic wrench, tire pressure also space back here for recovery gear, tie down straps...

Ford Bronco Sport Hit me with your best mods (Fire away) PXL_20220711_223459454

Second port runs to the front, so you better wave back NJ 😉

Sponsored

V8 Yankee

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Where to start, adding mods is my new hobby. I actually ran out of new things to add. My mods are geared more toward the Miami environment. I'm originally a country boy from the NW, blazing trails in a 4X4, trailbike, snowmobile or hiking boots is in my blood. Now I'm living in the middle of a concrete jungle so I embraced that and geared mods to my new home. First was the exhaust, I added a Cat Back system which transformed my OB. The sound is surprisingly awesome, a low growl, no drone, better power and less weight. All in all number 1 on my list. Second mod was my intake system. Intake and exhaust go hand in hand. Each is enhanced by the other. I switched out the air box to intake hose with a smooth bore hose, added a K&N filter and called it good. Together these two mods made a noticeable difference in mpg and in power when playing around in Sport Mode. The third mod, I had Ceramic tint installed on the front windows to match the rest at 24% as well as a strip on the windshield. These three mods are my favorite ones. The rest as follows:
*Hood Struts
*LED Bulbs, Brake, Turn, Backup
*UPR Catch Can
*Dash Cover
*Console Tray
*Rear Bumper Cover
*McGard Lug Nuts, Black Chrome W/Locks
*Bronco Valve Stem Caps
*Aero Hood Protector
*Ford Side Window Deflectors
*Console Pad
*Cup Holder Phone Mount
*Foldable Rear Storage
Next will be a factory Rear Bumper Skin with a hitch cutout and trailer hitch. After that who knows, the aftermarket is still catching up on BS mods and accessories. I'll be adding more for sure as time goes on. Really a fun hobby, takes me back to the 70s in High School. Had no money then but still managed to mod my ride.

OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Just wanted to give folks a heads up. If you're interested in the LED Bronco lettering, I had some luck emailing the company and having an invoice prepared rather than just slapping them all in the cart. The sales rep gave me a $50 discount for reaching out. Take that route if you're adding them.

Reactions: MJE

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
Bigger tires is number 1 on ours. I also bought the screen protector. Got mine on Amazon for like $11 bucks.
And decals for the white lettering. Went olive on ours.

Next is 70s style side stripping. We are thinking 3 tone with olive white and the badlands badge color of orange.

OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bigger tires is number 1 on ours. I also bought the screen protector. Got mine on Amazon for like $11 bucks.
And decals for the white lettering. Went olive on ours.

Next is 70s style side stripping. We are thinking 3 tone with olive white and the badlands badge color of orange.
Oh man, do you have a picture of your lettering? Olive is a beautiful color. I'd love to see.

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon

Fenyx1230

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
My favorite thing about all of you folks is that you share the same passion for your Sports as I do. I'm curious to see what your absolute favorite modifications to your Sport are. Pictures are encouraged, especially if your mods are DIY or super unique! I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

For me, it's been the little things. I haven't wanted to add anything too permanent that can't be removed and added to my ordered Badlands. Unfortunately it's bye bye fender flares and decals when the time comes, but the flares came as part of my purchase deal anyway! Not a huge loss. I've already got a more permanent list going for my Badlands, including LED lit "Bronco" bumper lettering, tinted windows, and some meaner tires. My current Big Bend mods include:
  • Mountain decals, cargo windows and above Ford logo
  • Airdesign Fender Flares
  • Mud flaps
  • Thule Evo roof bars and Thule Canyon XT rack
  • Screen protector for infotainment screen
  • Rear seat cover for the dog
  • Ford OEM rubber floor mats
Ford Bronco Sport Hit me with your best mods (Fire away) 20220616_181630

Ford Bronco Sport Hit me with your best mods (Fire away) 20210807_094321

Ford Bronco Sport Hit me with your best mods (Fire away) 20210925_120904

Ford Bronco Sport Hit me with your best mods (Fire away) 20220521_152850

Ford Bronco Sport Hit me with your best mods (Fire away) 20220227_141505
Where did you get the fender flares?

OP
OP
Elegance

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where did you get the fender flares?
Dealer threw them into my purchase deal, bur they're Ford accessories. You can find them on the Ford website.

TEdison

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport OBX / 2020 Lincoln Corsair
My favorite thing about all of you folks is that you share the same passion for your Sports as I do. I'm curious to see what your absolute favorite modifications to your Sport are. Pictures are encouraged, especially if your mods are DIY or super unique! I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

For me, it's been the little things. I haven't wanted to add anything too permanent that can't be removed and added to my ordered Badlands. Unfortunately it's bye bye fender flares and decals when the time comes, but the flares came as part of my purchase deal anyway! Not a huge loss. I've already got a more permanent list going for my Badlands, including LED lit "Bronco" bumper lettering, tinted windows, and some meaner tires. My current Big Bend mods include:
  • Mud flaps

I got gas.🙂

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe

• Mud flaps