Help me understand 245/65 17s on stock wheel.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
1.5” and 245’s are larger than I’ve seen anyone discuss. I look forward to pictures and if you have any issues like rubbing.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JohnSilver

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
1.5” and 245’s are larger than I’ve seen anyone discuss. I look forward to pictures and if you have any issues like rubbing.
Well I watched a video of a guy put some 1.75's on and he looked like he had some 245 tires on but did not comment on his vid unfortunately. Looked really good though

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Well I watched a video of a guy put some 1.75's on and he looked like he had some 245 tires on but did not comment on his vid unfortunately. Looked really good though
So how are you liking the 1.5” with the 245’s? All workout ok? Pictures?

OP
OP
JohnSilver

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So how are you liking the 1.5” with the 245’s? All workout ok? Pictures?
So plans changed I bought the rough country lifted struts and coil over kit. Closest place to me to put it on is a 2 week wait. Plus now I'm running method 314's with 7.5in width and 30mm offset just flush with fenders. I purchased some 1in spacers and those will be getting put on with the lift on the 13th. I think everything should fit fine with the 245/65s. Going to be looking to go 245/70 in the future or maybe 255/65. Will get some pics up when suspension is on with 1in spacers.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
You are speaking about two different things. The factory rim width for all Bronco Sports is 7.0 inches, the rim diameter for most models is 17.0 inches except for the Outer Banks which has 18.0 inch diameter rims, wheel offset for all is 37.5 mm
All BS models come with 225 tires standard, the Badlands has an option for 235's and the First Edition has 235's standard as well as the HLE model.

If your goal is to have the tires stick out beyond the wheel wells, you would need an even larger tire like a 255 series or add wheel spacers behind the current rims which a number of people have done or purchase wider rims and or rims with a different offset that would make them stick out farther.

Your current setup with 245 tires on the stock rims is fine, you could have limited rubbing in certain situations.
Thank you , well said.
Sponsored