matienzo

Badlands
First Name
Quino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 428, Bmw X3
Some of you may have seen my post where my beautiful Area 51 Blue Badland BS went hunting for deer on a trip to Wyoming...
I loved that car and it had 25,000 miles in less than six months of beautiful USA going to Utah, colorado, miami and everywhere in between until that day heading to camp at Jackson Hole...
Ford Bronco Sport Help me build my replacement Bronco! 1634328480157

Ford Bronco Sport Help me build my replacement Bronco! 1634328461747

Ford Bronco Sport Help me build my replacement Bronco! 1634328553492

Long story short - the deer totaled the car due mainly to the high cost of replacing all the airbags that deployed. after a good fight with my 8insurance company i proved to them that it was hard to find a replacement and ended up with a great settlement based on the new value of used cars.
I drove the bigger bronco and i like the roominess inside - but i don't want the soft -top. Too noisy for my travels at 70m MPH.
Then I got lucky and someone in my local dealership canceled their order and a few days later i got my same car except different color:
Ford Bronco Sport Help me build my replacement Bronco! 1634328646391

So I want your help!
Let's build it up...
I need the best recommended 2" hitch because it came without one?

I want to put the front brush bumper bar but i hear some have issues with tow hooks and sensors. I love my adaptive cruise control - don't want to give it up!

Are you happy with your roof light bar? Where did you locate your toggle switch for it?

Anybody put the two lights for the windshield pillars?

I had the YAKIMA cross bar and plan on getting the same - unless someone recommends a better set?

Is there a better set of rear cargo shelves?

This cyber orange came with more aggressive tires which i noticed right away do better in the light off-roading i do...

Any suggestions appreciated!
Sponsored

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Some of you may have seen my post where my beautiful Area 51 Blue Badland BS went hunting for deer on a trip to Wyoming...
I loved that car and it had 25,000 miles in less than six months of beautiful USA going to Utah, colorado, miami and everywhere in between until that day heading to camp at Jackson Hole...

Long story short - the deer totaled the car due mainly to the high cost of replacing all the airbags that deployed. after a good fight with my 8insurance company i proved to them that it was hard to find a replacement and ended up with a great settlement based on the new value of used cars.
I drove the bigger bronco and i like the roominess inside - but i don't want the soft -top. Too noisy for my travels at 70m MPH.
Then I got lucky and someone in my local dealership canceled their order and a few days later i got my same car except different color:

So I want your help!
Let's build it up...

I want to put the front brush bumper bar but i hear some have issues with tow hooks and sensors. I love my adaptive cruise control - don't want to give it up!

Are you happy with your roof light bar? Where did you locate your toggle switch for it?

I had the YAKIMA cross bar and plan on getting the same - unless someone recommends a better set?

This cyber orange came with more aggressive tires which i noticed right away do better in the light off-roading i do...

Looks like you snagged a first edition, very nice they have a value of 52350 today with a trade value of 47 ,500 . Enjoy your new ride .
Ford Bronco Sport Help me build my replacement Bronco! 8FF25A82-12F5-4029-8C13-00076CA76557

OP
OP

matienzo

Badlands
First Name
Quino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 428, Bmw X3
Looks like you snagged a first edition, very nice they have a value of 52350 today with a trade value of 47 ,500 . Enjoy your new ride .
Ford Bronco Sport Help me build my replacement Bronco! 8FF25A82-12F5-4029-8C13-00076CA76557
Love yours! Which crossbars do you have? Are you happy with your hood guard? Is that the Ford flat black one?

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
I thought all First Editions included the tow package? ….Um, actually they do unless for some reason you ended up with some misfit configuration that shouldn’t exist. …I guess you may not have a First Edition, it’s just you posted a generic picture of one. Did you get a BL or FE with the same 2.0L engine you had before? All other options the same or close?

Do you have the window sticker of the new Bronco you’ve located? Or you can pull it with the VIN and it will tell you all you need to know.

Last edited:

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Love yours! Which crossbars do you have? Are you happy with your hood guard? Is that the Ford flat black one?
Crossbars are Ford , only for badlands and first edition,they are a different size than all other trims . Hood guard works great,I call it a stone and bug deflection device. It definitely gets the bugs up and over the roof . Yes that is very strange that it would be missing s tow package . The other poster suggests looking up vin and check to see what you are getting. The bronco is a fun driver for sure . Also drove a standard bronco , I definitely am sold on the first edition badlands trim .You will absolutely enjoy it .Good luck. Also the bug guard matched the trim perfectly.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

So I want your help!
Let's build it up...

First Thing's first...............

Deer whistles :like:

Everything else is secondary.......... :beer:

OP
OP

matienzo

Badlands
First Name
Quino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 428, Bmw X3

Do they work? I was just going to avoid driving at dusk and dawn when i see them the most! :)

Reactions: Jrl

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That car is a high value salvage car, I would look into a buying it for parts .

OP
OP

matienzo

Badlands
First Name
Quino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 428, Bmw X3
That car is a high value salvage car, I would look into a buying it for parts .
Somebody beat me to it! And i wanted my accessories!!!!

Reactions: Jrl

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Do they work? I was just going to avoid driving at dusk and dawn when i see them the most! :)
I have them on mine after reading that original post. A lot of deer out where I live, first thing I got for the Bronco when I got it home. :like:

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Hey scarecrow I see you also got a collector car of rapid red . Very nice mine was built on February 12 2021 , i received it March 10 . What happened to yours . . Never mind I see now . Change your pic ,black badlands very nice .

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Hey scarecrow I see you also got a collector car of rapid red . Very nice mine was built on February 12 2021 , i received it March 10 . What happened to yours . . Never mind I see now . Change your pic ,black badlands very nice .
Yeah, gotta update that....... gettin' old...... :cwl: