Dan.Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport outer banks
I have the RC nudge bar I think it looks good, but I have an OB so no tow hooks. I do have co-pilot 360+ and I have 4 4” square pod lights with no interference with the sensors. The bar is adjustable, slightly and I haven’t found a position that does interfere with anything, despite the warning from RC.

I also have the RC light bar with moonroof, I would say where I mounted mine the moonroof gently brushes it while opening, not a huge deal until it starts wearing, it also creates a lot of road noise, so I've closed the cover which dampens it significantly, so I basically don’t have a moonroof with it.

That is my feedback so far.
Sponsored

VirtualJMills

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I need the best recommended 2" hitch because it came without one?
In terms of being out-of-the-way (preserving departure angle), and preserving the most of factory structural materials (some advise deletion of rear bumper internals), the Curt #13474 seems to be the winner here.

I have not personally pulled-the-trigger on one yet, hoping Ford might offer a retrofit kit in early 2022 since they had to defer/cancel builds from the factory with the 53B+ kit.

Attachments

VirtualJMills

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Are you happy with your roof light bar? Where did you locate your toggle switch for it?
The Rigid/Ford co-branded front-roof light-bar ties into the Badlands wiring harness in the driver's A-Pillar and driver's-left-underdash harness.

Not personally installed one, but instructions are gory-detail level.

Attachments

OP
OP

matienzo

Badlands
First Name
Quino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 428, Bmw X3
The Rigid/Ford co-branded front-roof light-bar ties into the Badlands wiring harness in the driver's A-Pillar and driver's-left-underdash harness.

Not personally installed one, but instructions are gory-detail level.
Thank You!

OP
OP

matienzo

Badlands
First Name
Quino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 428, Bmw X3
In terms of being out-of-the-way (preserving departure angle), and preserving the most of factory structural materials (some advise deletion of rear bumper internals), the Curt #13474 seems to be the winner here.

I have not personally pulled-the-trigger on one yet, hoping Ford might offer a retrofit kit in early 2022 since they had to defer/cancel builds from the factory with the 53B+ kit.
Yes - that seems to be the most recomended - thanks bro!

OP
OP

matienzo

Badlands
First Name
Quino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 428, Bmw X3
I have the RC nudge bar I think it looks good, but I have an OB so no tow hooks. I do have co-pilot 360+ and I have 4 4” square pod lights with no interference with the sensors. The bar is adjustable, slightly and I haven’t found a position that does interfere with anything, despite the warning from RC.

I also have the RC light bar with moonroof, I would say where I mounted mine the moonroof gently brushes it while opening, not a huge deal until it starts wearing, it also creates a lot of road noise, so I've closed the cover which dampens it significantly, so I basically don’t have a moonroof with it.

That is my feedback so far.
Great looking BS OB! Thanks for the good info.
Sponsored