rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
That's not my experience. I traded an EcoBoost Mustang for the Badlands; the Badlands' ride quality is as good or better than the Mustang. This is one of those subjective observations.
I didn't drive a Badland but have read reviews and that was stated.
Sponsored

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
I don't think the ride is that bad for the short wheelbase IMO.What i'm disliking is the rattles in the dash up by the windshield since the day i bought it.It might be getting worse and when i go in for the first oil change i'll let them know about it.I thought it was the vents up by the windshield but now i'm not sure.But maybe if the ride was better the rattles wouldn't be as bad. :) :)
So far, my BS has been great with no rattle etc but I only have a couple of thousand miles on it.

GJarrett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport, 2017 EcoBoost Mustang
That's not my experience. I traded an EcoBoost Mustang for the Badlands; the Badlands' ride quality is as good or better than the Mustang. This is one of those subjective observations.
Wow I guess the Badlands really does ride a lot better than a Big Bend. I have both vehicles and my EcoBoost Mustang's suspension ride quality is vastly better than the BB.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.