John Comer

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
After seeing the Bronco Sport in person I must say I love it. But, one thing I am not a fan of is the white headliner. I know it is probably Ford's idea to make things look bigger inside. The contrast with the seat color in my case ebony / brown is too much. I would have preferred a natural color. I am sure I will get used to it eventually.
Sponsored

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
After seeing the Bronco Sport in person I must say I love it. But, one thing I am not a fan of is the white headliner. I know it is probably Ford's idea to make things look bigger inside. The contrast with the seat color in my case ebony / brown is too much. I would have preferred a natural color. I am sure I will get used to it eventually.
Yeah I believe one of the designers of the BS used that exact reason for the headliner. I think they could have went a different route considering how big the inside feels but old habits die hard in the vehicle industry.

2Horse

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I don't care for the white either. A tan color would have been more to my liking.

Thatch

Badlands
First Name
TAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Cherokee, 72 CJ5, 2017 GTI
I don't care for the white either. A tan color would have been more to my liking.
I suspect the idea was one light color that worked with the Area 51, orange, ebony, navy, and black brown color schemes. That said a tan toned to match the leather and brown/orange fabrics, keep the light grey for the navy and Area51 would have been a nice touch.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Is it actually white? I haven’t seen in person yet. Always thought the photos looked light gray/light tan.

Bronco4me$

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
I can’t stand the color white for a headliner. I ordered rapid red Badlands and refused the order due to the absolute ugly white headliner. It should have been black. Is there any talk of getting rid of the white? I won’t get one until this is worked out. Also can’t stand auto start stop option, it should be able to permanently be disabled by the owner, what’s up ford It’s our money.

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I think its more on the light eggshell side.. Definately not white though

M3H7363

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT
I can’t stand the color white for a headliner. I ordered rapid red Badlands and refused the order due to the absolute ugly white headliner. It should have been black. Is there any talk of getting rid of the white? I won’t get one until this is worked out. Also can’t stand auto start stop option, it should be able to permanently be disabled by the owner, what’s up ford It’s our money.
Welcome to the forum. That's the way to do it. Join and start complaining right out of the gate with your first post. Well done. :thumbsup:

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
So if you refused the order. And there will never be a black headliner. Does that mean you have no bronco since you refused.. and obviously arent getting the options you want any time soon.. so my question is. Why are you on here

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I didn't realize the hadliner was white. Don't know how I feel about that. I would've Def prefered black. Idk what ford was thinking with the white bronco letters too. Someone from design clearly failed on that part.

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I didn't realize the hadliner was white. Don't know how I feel about that. I would've Def prefered black. Idk what ford was thinking with the white bronco letters too. Someone from design clearly failed on that part.
I think the white looks goodon front. Black just blends to much.. but back for sure should have been black . My opinion

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I think the white looks goodon front. Black just blends to much.. but back for sure should have been black . My opinion
Guess it depends on the color. White on Hot Pepper Red just looks redicoulus. At least on the back.

Reactions: RS1