Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure!

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
Hope this helps you decide what you like best. Note these photos were taken with cell ph cameras. They have not been edited on the computer.

1. Bright Florida sun & just off the truck.
2. Partly cloudy FL day with sun behind camera
3. Same as above but other side of BS less than one minute after #2.

looks like 3 different colors depending on sun.
Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! IMG_1221.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! IMG_1280

Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! IMG_1281
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco Sport... now waiting...
Hope this helps you decide what you like best. Note these photos were taken with cell ph cameras. They have not been edited on the computer.

1. Bright Florida sun & just off the truck.
2. Partly cloudy FL day with sun behind camera
3. Same as above but other side of BS less than one minute after 1280

looks like 3 different colors depending on sun.
Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! IMG_1221.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! IMG_1280

Ford Bronco Sport Having possible regrets ordering Area51 color the more I look at Velocity Blue... I think not sure! IMG_1281

Thanks for the photos!!!! :like:

It's crazy how different it looks in various lighting!!! I like how Area 51 looks in all of them... so that makes me feel better!! :turkey: I like both VB and Area 51 but I still think Area 51 is more unique (meaning that it's different than other blues)... so I'm still confident with Area 51. At least for time being haha.

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
At least in my area, every BS I see is Area 51, Cactus Gray, or Carbonized Gray. I went with Velocity Blue because its stands out a bit more in parking lots. Not easy to loose in a sea of grayscale.
It is the same here. I wanted a different colour then the rest of the vehicles around. I thought of velocity blue and then I saw the colour on a full-size and it was beautiful and I didn't get the same feeling when I saw it on the BS. If I didn't see it on the full size I probably would have got it :). I might see one BS when I go out, still not many of them around here yet. I see more of the full-size ones but still not many more.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thanks for the photos!!!! :like:

It's crazy how different it looks in various lighting!!! I like how Area 51 looks in all of them... so that makes me feel better!! :turkey: I like both VB and Area 51 but I still think Area 51 is more unique (meaning that it's different than other blues)... so I'm still confident with Area 51. At least for time being haha.
Bottom line...don't beat yourself up over the color. The Area 51 is an excellent choice. Had a manager at the golf course drooling over it. Said it was one bad ass color and ride.
Yeah velocity blue is really cool too, all of the colors work really well on the sport this one will be YOURS and you'll appreciate it.

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco Sport... now waiting...
Bottom line...don't beat yourself up over the color. The Area 51 is an excellent choice. Had a manager at the golf course drooling over it. Said it was one bad ass color and ride.
Yeah velocity blue is really cool too, all of the colors work really well on the sport this one will be YOURS and you'll appreciate it.

Thanks! I am still happy I chose Area 51 :like: Cannot wait to get the actual vehicle....

RJSanders

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronce Sport Badlands
I've always thought that Velocity Blue looks like a color you'd see on a bass fishing boat. Not saying that's a bad thing.

TSBates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
I vote for Area 51, which was my pick until I was offered a chance to buy a First Edition Cactus Grey vehicle....